Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayumu Gardevoir

Favorite Guilty Gear song?

Hmmmm.... 1. Awe of She (any version) 2. Holy Orders (any version) 3. Diva 4. Still in the Dark 5. Meet Again 6. Existence 7. Curtain Call 8. Communication 9. Re-Coming 10. Keep the Flag Flying Others: Bloodstained Lineage Writhe in Pain Calm Passion Blue Water Blue Sky

No one else likes Pride and Glory, huh? I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but I can't really settle on a favorite. I can barely settle on a top.10. I'll just list a few that are sorely under-represented in this topic. A Simple Life Haven't you got eyes in your head? Pride and Glory Kage Matsuri (or whatever I-No's normal theme is)

Get Down to Business Keep the Flag Flying Good Manners And Customs Haven't You Got Eyes In Your Head? Keep In Gates Holy Orders (Overture version) Love Letter From... Way Primal Light Calm Passion Curtain Call Missing...

No one else likes Pride and Glory, huh?

I do! this one is nice rock~

I like a lot too:

momentary life

keep the flag flying

elegance

No order - Feel a Fear Black Soul Holy Orders III Sheep Will Sleep (If you become fatigued) Diva Keep Your Self Alive II

Surprised no one has named one of these yet. :psyduck: But in no particular order... The Man(That Man's theme) Get Down To Business Blue Water, Blue Sky Still In The Dark Holy Orders(Be Just Or Be Dead) [GG2:O reprise is orgasmic] Keep Yourself Alive 2/3 No Mercy The Re-Coming Communication

Momentary Life Keep in Gates Oddly those are the two songs for my most used characters.

S-Tier Favorites:

Suck a Sage (GGXX)

Liquor Bar & Drunkard (GGXX)

A-Tier Favorites:

Feel a Fear (GGXX)

Bloodstained Lineage (GGX)

Pride and Glory (GGXXAC+)

Everything except "Holy Orders?", which I have never listened to fully. Although my favorite favorites(lol) are Good Manners and Customs, Existence and Slayer's theme(I forget the name)

Used to be Holy Orders, then GGX came out and Awe of She won earth.

Get Down to Business is pretty 'alternative' for GG music, which is cool too.

yeah its a real nice change.do you know what the guys are shouting in the song though?

anything besides under construction -_- i like baiken's theme though a bunchs

I honestly like 95% of all songs from GG but these are the top ones: Momentary Life,Blue Water Blue Sky,Suck a Sage,and Haven't You got Eyes in your Head, and (A.B.A's theme which I cant quite remember the name of right off the top of my head)