Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayumu Gardevoir

Favorite Guilty Gear song?

(A.B.A's theme which I cant quite remember the name of right off the top of my head)

Which one? Quicksilver(Isuka) or Keep In Gate(Slash/AC)?

The most listen by me are:

- Writhe in Pain(GGXX)

- Feel a Fear(GGXX)

- D.O.A.

- Get Down to Business

- Keep The Flag Flying

- Diva

yeah its a real nice change.do you know what the guys are shouting in the song though?

Late reply but they're saying "GET DOWN!".

Megatona Furioso Vortex Infinitum Haven't You Got Eyes In Your Head Keep the Flag Flying Bloodstained Lineage (GGX)

Where can start...GG probably has the best music in any game series period...but I'll nail it down to 5....nah 10 because it's that good. Or 15. 15 is fine. No order: Diva Kagematsuri Still in the Dark March of the Wicked King(GG sound box complete version) A Fixed Idea(GGSBC version) Suspicious Cook(original version) Reload Korean character select(forgot the name, best character select music ever) Meet Again Boom Town Blues(sole reason I watch the credits lol) Awe of She(any non vocal version) Existence Blue Water, blue sky Feel a Fear Keep in Gates Midnight Carnival Sheep will sleep(if you become fatigued)

Limiting my favorite Guilty Gear songs to a Top 5 or 10 is hard. I'll try though. 1.) Pride and Glory 2.) Suck a Sage 3.) Blue Water Blue Sky 4.) Existence 5.) Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) Vocal Guilty Gear Top 5, I forgot which were LA or NY =P : 1.) Awe of She 2.) Blue Water Blue Sky 3.) Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) 4.) Suck a Sage 5.) Simple Life

1.- Conclusion. 2.- Holy Orders. 3.- A Fixed Idea. 4.- Still in the Dark. 5.- Black Soul. 6.- Gettin' Down to Business. 7.- Riches in Me. 8.- Meet Again. 9.- Awe of She. 10.- Blue Water Blue Sky.

1. Existence 2. Holy Orders III 3. A Solitude that Asks Nothing in Return (GGXX) 4. Still in the Dark 5. Fatal Duel 6. Awe of She 7. Get Down to Business 8. Haven't You Got Eyes in Your Head? 9. Simple Life 10. Bloodstained Lineage

We're doing 10 now? Okay I'll try... kind of in an order but not really....

1. Holy Orders (Overture version <3)

2. Suck a Sage

3. Existence

4. Awe of She

5. Meet Again

6. Still in the Dark

7. Kagematsuri

8. Noontide

9. Diva

10. Get Down the Business

11. [i couldn't help it... >>] Keep in Gates

Ugh, top 10? fine lol 1. Pretty Boy's Rock Opera 2. Noontide/The Re-Coming 3. The Mask Does Not Laugh 4. QuickSilver 5. Diva 6. Worthless as the Sun Above the Clouds 7. Keep Yourself Alive III 8. Intellect, Reason, and the Wild. 9. Hiruandan 10. Curtain Call 4-10 is all randomized

Still in the Dark..

Existence..

those 2, along with keep the flag flying, nd writhe in pain =D.

i get hyped when u put on still in the dark as we fight schank

Hmm, where to start, where to start... My (Holy?) orderless top 10: Feel a Fear (GGXX) Kage Matsuri Bloodstained Lineage (GGX HR) Liquor Bar and Drunkard (Sound Alive Version*) Holy Orders Arranged (GGXX Sound Alive) Keep the Flag Flying Get Down to Business Keep Yourself Alive (GG Original version is teh best) A Solitude That Asks Nothing in Return (GGX HR) Still in the Dark Honorable Mentions include Irony of Chaste, Fatal Duel, Meet Again, Writhe in Pain (I'm actually quite self-conscious about liking this song... PM me for the full story if you're curious >_>) aaand I can't think of any others right now. (*Sound Alive being the A.S.H Concert recording, not that vocal garbage that I hate with a passion)

Which one? Quicksilver(Isuka) or Keep In Gate(Slash/AC)?

Its Keep In Gate and also I like Diva, Hiruandan,Holy Orders III and Elegance.

-"Keep Yourself Alive" (The original GGX arcade version being my favorite~)

-All of Robo Ky's themes except for "Vortex Infinitum".

-All the ending themes from the first GG except "DAME".

-All the old character themes from the first GG. Especially "March of the Wicked King". Dear god what was Daisuke thinking when he tossed that theme for "Make Oneself"?!.

-"Redemption" (Easily the best character select theme ever composed.)

I find it hard to believe only one person put down You Only Have To Decide It in their favorites. The only song I've seen non-GG peeps headbang to. Then again, I forgot to post it myself, but that was months ago...

All the first GG song, especially for "beyond the dark life". The best of all is surely "conclusion". Oh, andd from X "still in the dark" deserves a lot Edit:I forgot to add "Blu water blu sky, X version.