Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CP] News and Gameplay Discussion 2.0

I'm getting the Xbox One disk version (because I'm not sure if you can buy digital games from the Japan store on Xbox One) so I'll let you guys know how it plays online later this month.

You can, it's just more annoying than buying games off jp stores on PS3/4 due to how you get "valid money" and the XONE's awkward phrasing on their legal mumbo jumbo for digital purchases from another region. It's usually just not worth the hassle unless you have a buddy in Japan to help you out.

i thought gadget finger only magnetized for about 5-7 seconds? guess it doesn't start the timer till you touch the ground?

i thought gadget finger only magnetized for about 5-7 seconds? guess it doesn't start the timer till you touch the ground?

I *think* he reapplies magnetism by doing additional fingers as the magnetism wears off, rcing, then continuing the loop so that silliness at least cost him 100 meter. Also I believe I read that magnetism duration is extended for a few of his things which is probably one of his most significant buffs. The announcer said there were 23 seconds on the clock when he began the loop so...yikes lol.

So a little less than two months? I can wait, hopefully the date doesn't change.

,....That's it, fuck this game. I'm out.

I couldn't resist, sorry ^_^

He has to have a life lead & 100 meter to RC GF twice and then not mess up the gimmick for 30s by accidentally grabbing you or letting you touch the ground.

It's pretty rare to be in a situation where:

Tager has 100 meter +

a life lead +

hitting you with a combo into this +

it actually matters that Tager is time-gimmicking you

Generally Tager could just kill you at that point or the round will be pretty close to over anyway. You'll notice that Litchi does indeed have pretty damn low HP when this gimmick actually comes into play. Tager could've just killed Litchi with the combo he confirmed in the vid, unless they hella gimped his OD MTW>TB damage in CPE. In CP Tager gets 5k+ even on a 5A hit with OD MTW>TB

I'm not saying timer scams are great, cuz they aren't, but if you allow Tager to get 100 meter and then also let him hit combo you into this you probably don't deserve the round anyway. The gimmick isn't infinite either it actually wouldn't have lasted much longer than it lasts in that video because magnetism would've worn off from that last GF.

tldr: you should be more mad about his new Sledge I can't wait to kill everyone with it.

I think it looks amazing. I would not be salty if someone was able to pull this off on me.

How can ppl be so mad about such ridiculous gimmicky non-sense... its really actually pretty hilarious to have this done to you - its ilke ... time to go make a sandwich time - its ilke Bangs semi nude astral - how do you even get mad?

yeah thats "everybody goes wild during grand finals as the camera zooms in on the guy getting memed on" status

I agree with everyone else, it's pretty obvious that the round was his if he would have just used the rest of his Heat to finish her off. The point is that he won with style and earned himself some troll points for that round at least lol. It's kinda like how Jin can catch you with Yukikaze and RC it to taunt you and finish you with a combo even though the Yukikaze slash itself would have just killed you. Sometimes scumbag RC shenanigans like these appeal more to the crowd than a plain old Astral Finish lol.

Also the announcer was saying that it's not just "tk air 360 over and over". He has to hold the 360 with a varied amount of delay for each rep and it depends on char hitbox and stuff. It's very hard to do and he said he could only do 3 reps of it at most. 

lol why have I not seen these Tager shenanigans before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnPmqEPYB-w#t=1m36

...This is the greatest thing ever maybe barring tager vs ada/ignis sledge clashes lol.

Also the announcer was saying that it's not just "tk air 360 over and over". He has to hold the 360 with a varied amount of delay for each rep and it depends on char hitbox and stuff. It's very hard to do and he said he could only do 3 reps of it at most.

But yeah, not quite as easy as they make it look...still lol-worthy though. =)

Famitsu scans

r5LeP0ml.png

XtkosDUl.jpg

Kajun and Mai system voices DLC, will cost 300 yen each, but if you preorder the game on PSN between the dates 9th April to 19th April, the DLC will be free.

>Major Update/Re-release of the game with all(?) DLC

>Still has DLC

Good job, Arcsys. It wasn't exactly unexpected.

>Major Update/Re-release of the game with all(?) DLC

>Still has DLC

CSE had DLC too, so if ya didn't expect that it's your own fault. >_>

Well as of right now it doesn't affect anyone who doesn't want to have the voice actors recently hired as Mai or what'sherface to do their round calls. I'm a grateful member of that category.