Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron_Maiden_Z

Kabegiwa No DC

So is he really the legend of Johhny? Some people really dont like his style of play. Some may adore it. Since i started playing Johnny here in AC i have been looking on his match videos and started to put some of his play style into my game (like the coin pressure mix stuffs). Sometimes i see my oponents laugh at me whenever i copy some of his playstyle.

He is the best. Just throws coins till they're gone. Except one time he stopped doing coins in one match cause niga (SL) raped him bad for doing so lol.

He is the best. Just throws coins till they're gone. Except one time he stopped doing coins in one match cause niga (SL) raped him bad for doing so lol.

There is no "best" johnny player. Bleed is widely considered a better JO than Kabe, and Suzume is a legendary JO player as well. They all bring different types of JO play to the game.

There is no "best" johnny player. Bleed is widely considered a better JO than Kabe, and Suzume is a legendary JO player as well. They all bring different types of JO play to the game.

this. every renown johnny player is renown for a reason. dc for his crazy playstyle, suzume for his seamless pressure, bleed for being an all around good player, etc. dc is incredibly good, but i'm not sure if you can call him (or anyone, really) the best overall johnny player.

but uh, just a friendly tip, don't try to implement anything dc does into your playstyle. seriously. he's been playing guilty gear for so long that i'm sure even what most of us perceive as being random shenanigans are all calculated decisions on his part (at least i'd hope so). and if you haven't noticed, he's really the only person who can play the way he does and win doing so, so i'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to throw coins just because dc does it.

I meant DC was the best at throwing his coins away!

I think i remember that match. He got raped so bad there. There are so many players who want to beat him so bad. Its like he is teasing his oponent :)

I'm pretty sure DC cares more about entertaining, then he does about winning. Someone find the old A-cho interview with him, from back in the #r days.

Don't forget Jonio and Satô, maybe as strong as the others. But lately, DC proved he knows how to use new AC Johnny's features. And Suzume is coming back to kill !! :cool:

Don't forget Jonio and Satô, maybe as strong as the others.

But lately, DC proved he knows how to use new AC Johnny's features.

And Suzume is coming back to kill !! :cool:

(off topic) Please don't be joking about Suzume. If the legendary Suzume is really coming back that is going to be epic win of gdlk proportions. I don't think I'll be able to handle it. Sauce?

(on topic) DC is incredibly skilled; I see him as more of the wild card of the top JO players. He's unpredictable and more than capable of whopping ass coinless. Just ask N-Otoko. He'll tell you.

(off topic) Please don't be joking about Suzume. If the legendary Suzume is really coming back that is going to be epic win of gdlk proportions. I don't think I'll be able to handle it. Sauce?

Gne ?

This guy is just a monster. Recently He just OCV Kedako's team but maybe he got crazy chance.

It's not a death legend.:keke:

Refresh :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7hybPZ52n4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GofbUG7QVus

I personally feel that DC's play style matches Johnny's personality perfectly. He gives the impression that he never takes the fight seriously (never mind what he really thinks inside his head), just like what Johnny normally does in the game story mode. Just take a look at Sol and Millia's winning quotes against him, and you'll understand. I really enjoy watching him play. Definitely my favorite player, along with Satou, for pure entertainment.

He's good, not my favorite but he gets it done. I personally think Suzume is the best, then BLEED a close 2nd. Just my preference though.

omito anyone? altho he seems kinda meh in ac now...perhaps because most of the vid available online has him losing. :*(

omito anyone? altho he seems kinda meh in ac now...perhaps because most of the vid available online has him losing. :*(

I have a pretty epic Omito Vs. RF(Fa) video on my PC that Omito wins. They double-ko on the third round and go into a fourth. The fourth is close, but Omito pulls through with TK ensenga for the win. Sorry I can't link the video. My friend download a bunch of Faust videos for me and put them on a disc. I know it was from A-cho though.

Gne ?

This guy is just a monster. Recently He just OCV Kedako's team but maybe he got crazy chance.

It's not a death legend.:keke:

Refresh :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7hybPZ52n4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GofbUG7QVus

I remember Suzume way back in GG Slash but he kinda dissapeared in AC. His hard pressure gameplay scares me sometimes. But did he and DC had a match before? i never seen a video of those two.

Um, just the inside scoop from Japan, but Suzume never went anywhere. He plays a lot from what I've seen, as he is present at many Tokyo and Chiba tournaments that I've been to, just doesn't get recorded enough sadly.

Um, just the inside scoop from Japan, but Suzume never went anywhere. He plays a lot from what I've seen, as he is present at many Tokyo and Chiba tournaments that I've been to, just doesn't get recorded enough sadly.

I see so he never went anywhere. Maybe he doesnt like his matches to be recorded that much.

Sometimes i see my oponents laugh at me whenever i copy some of his playstyle.

They might just think you're an idiot like when I throw fireballs from fullscreen with Dan. :keke:

They might just think you're an idiot like when I throw fireballs from fullscreen with Dan. :keke:

Maybe. When i play i dont take fights seriously too, i talk to the players share some tactics have fun around. Since i saw DC's playstyle, i change the way i play Johhny.