Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[CP2.0] Bullet Final Changelist

Compiling Bullet's Final changes into one topic/place. Post any new finds here and I'll be sure to add it to the OP

Officially announced changes:

• D normals are now special cancellable
  • Miquelet Capture can now be stopped early by pressing B
  • Charged Flint shooter changes properties with Heat Level. With Heat, it'll travel along the ground like regular flint shooter before exploding. H2 Charged Flint Shooter travels farther than H1 before exploding. 

Other changes:
  • A blocked 5D/j.D causes Bullet to bounce back away from the opponent
  • H2 Wadcut Engage (D Normal Drive Follow Up) now wall bounces, even midscreen
  • Piercing Engage (Miquelet Capture Drive Follow up) wall sticks in the corner
  • Explode Engage (Cutting Shear Drive Follow up) now wall bounces
  • 2B > 6B Gatling added
  • 2C > 5D gatling removed
  • 2nd hit of 2C is now special cancellable
  • 3C > 5D gatling added
  • CH j.C no longer ground bounces but has enough untech time to get a combo from it still
  • Miquelet Capture launches the opponent lower and not as far. Opponents now have to be juggled with 5A instead of 5B in corner combos
  • CH Miquelet Capture is comboable midscreen - Video (Shoutouts to ShinMechaMacGyver for finding it)
  • CH Cutting Shear causes a juggle state, allowing combos without RCing or using the Drive Follow Up
  • Ground Snaphance Fist can be comboed from without spending heat by using a 5B juggle - Video

I believe 6B lost OTG properties if I was watching a video correctly. I'm slightly miserable with 2C 5D removed but with this change it kind of extends my combo options some, thanks for making this thread and I'll provide other tidbits I happen to stumble upon.

CH Cutting Shear causes a juggle state you can combo off of without needing to RC or do the follow up. 

Follow up to Cutting Shear does a real wallbounce now. 

Did Bullet have 2B, 6B gatling in CP? If not then that was added as well.

The second hit of 2c is special cancelable now. The first might be too but i've only seen the second hit canceled

does it actually combo into things on hit, though? If it goes into capture then you can do that into engage, or sheer since bullet gets followups off of sheer engage.(which is missing from this list for some reason)

does it actually combo into things on hit, though? If it goes into capture then you can do that into engage, or sheer since bullet gets followups off of sheer engage.(which is missing from this list for some reason)

Should combo into Capture, they're standing and the hitstun should be long enough with the cancel. 

The CH Cutting Shear sounds good. Are there some matchvids I missed where those changes can be seen?

Thanks for the extra info guys. I've updated the OP with everything but Sadeyo's 6B no longer OTGing since you were unsure about that one. I'll try and dig through the CP2 Bullet footage to confirm that one later this weekend.

Miquelet Capture apparently doesn't launch as far or as high anymore which would explain why you see players go for 5A, 6B when landing Miquelet in the corner. 

Miquelet Capture apparently doesn't launch as far or as high anymore which would explain why you see players go for 5A, 6B when landing Miquelet in the corner. 

I think they also adjusted tech time from it. Some opponent managed to tech out when Bullet tried 5b after miquelet.

Also Miquelet doesn't cause knockdowns either

I'm happy with Miquelet brake, D move changes in combos (1 combo, 2 heats in corner) and flint shooter charge. 

A blocked 5D/j.D causes Bullet to bounce back away from the opponent

Didnt quite understand. I dont know Bullet`s blocktring\pressure, but lately i was playing against Bullet, blocked jD, Bullet bounced back and it seems she cant continue pressure after that? Cause i got CH on her after that. Do new D moves has no gatling on block or is it unsafe at all? 

Didnt quite understand. I dont know Bullet`s blocktring\pressure, but lately i was playing against Bullet, blocked jD, Bullet bounced back and it seems she cant continue pressure after that? Cause i got CH on her after that. Do new D moves has no gatling on block or is it unsafe at all? 

Generally, the poorer positioning alone is enough to prevent her from resetting pressure as easily as before. It also depends on your heat level. Also the last we heard, the frame advantage of non red lock Ds also got nerfed in 2.0 along with the poorer positioning. We only heard that from impressions of the loketest though. It's possible it might not have made it into the final release. It needs investigating.

Well testing it out in training it's definitely not safe. (testing via jump frames after block on both characters). Even spaced it's still not safe but at that point it's a matter of who you're fighting and what they can do max range. (for instance up close, Bullet can punish with 5A, 5B, 2B, etc. but max distance drive she can get 5B and 2B as she's landing for a full combo.)

Just to note that's for all non red lock on version in all heats. The benefit now is that H1 and H2 red lock on come out much quicker (with H2 being almost instant) to make up for it. Basically Red lock on is the only safe drive as she's + (don't know how many frames) and she lands closer to the style of CP Bullet.

One more change: CH Miquelet Capture allows for combos midscreen. Made a clip as an example: https://www.youtube....h?v=wUehLdysaTY

Nice! I did not know that about Miqeulet Capture. I was pretty sad with its in this version, I felt less rewarded for countering someone with it by going through their projectile. This changes my opinion greatly.

Quick note on the Miquelet Change—Non-CH you can follow up midscreen vs Tager with 5A. IIRC the combos goes something like 41236C, 5A, 5B, jB, jC, jD.

Might be worth testing on Rachel since her hurtbox is pretty big too.  

Ah of course. To clairfy I meant for mid-screen damage when doing the Miqeuelt follow up in double heat. I don't think you can do much except super (except on counter hit, as you've pointed out) in this version of the game, unless you're in Overdrive and keep the heat levels for the extra mobility anyway.

I did try to do the Tager combo on Rachel, but I didn't have any luck unforutnately. Would have been a nice surprise if it had worked!

Also didn't realize that counter hit Miquelet follow up causes a small wall bounce if you're mid screen. I was able to air dash J.C and convert into a combo for really great corner carry. Couldn't get as much damage as in your clip doing it this way though.

Midscreen Miquelet followup feels really uncomfortable to combo off of now. I've gotten IAD jC, like you mentioned, but it doesn't seem to be consistent on all characters :(  Had to do IAD jB on some. Hard to do, but looks neat!

5DD seems way better for mid screen, even at H1. You get around 3K and decent corner carry. 

If you're in position to do 5DD might as well do 5D623C. At least with H2 it seems to do the most damage midscreen but messes up corner carry depending on position. Because Bullet is so damn strong in the corner now 5DD might still be worth. I mean if you have 50 meter you can corner carry into H2 anyway.