Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Nerd's Online Cypher FFA/Sparring Lobbies BBCP Side Skype Group

So after dipbacking with BBCP and UNiEL this past week when I was sick, I've come to the conclusion and realization, that these two games (BBCP especially) is apart of me for the long run, and I can't run away from it anymore, but here I'm proposing a unique format for the first half of the Online Cypher lobbies I host. It is that of a FFA Skype sparring party sessions, all of us come to my FFA lobbies, level up, laugh, joke, and have a good time.

This is a part of a new bid that many have requested for the past year and that is my full participation in my own lobbies (while P4AU is strictly local) for some reason(maybe because it's my "home") I'm open to participating in BBCP (and UNiEL) lobbies I host, maybe this could do good for bringing in more fun factor for all of us (And getting Nerd to finally get his lazy butt in the fun. XD)

Note: I know I've been game hoping a lot, but that's what a lack of a scene does to ya. XD!

Thoughts?

Awesome, I need to pay you back anyway for that handicap. :P XD! 

Oh btw did you still wanna sell P4AU or?

i can make one just let me know when. i would need nerd and jacope i guess?????? Nerd yes and i need someone else who i can steal about 5 min from you

basically i start a chat with me and 2 other people and then everyone can add others so anyone can add people. or i can just see if i can make one my self and add people

Sorry about that, one was supposed to be last night, but I overslept, but a Skype session is planned for tonight at 7:00 everyone who is participating, just be in stream with your Skype's ready so I know who to add.

probably not because he may have forgotten again lol. i should i remind him or something? i figured we already just use the old chat mast/nerd/me used once b4. ill bring it up.

NEVER MIND AS SOON AS I TYPE THIS IN

I am trying to make this a legit Skype group but I'm having trouble trying to place when our sessions will take place and if people will add me.

want me 2 make a chat group and just add you so we can use that?

I am trying to make this a legit Skype group but I'm having trouble trying to place when our sessions will take place and if people will add me.