Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Dustloop vs. Gamefaqs II 15v15* When?! December 20th @ 5:30 PM EST!

Now I was told to cancel this as GFAQs apparently does not have that many number of players, can someone confirm this for me?

It's very unlikely gfaqs will have 15 unless giro or I force everyone on skype to play BB when we've all been playing persona/uniel/other stuff lol

I don't know about that. 9+ people showed interest day 1. We might make it. I'm more worried about DL with it's large pool of GG fans.

I'm pretty sure gfaqs can get enough people. Its been rather quiet over there sure but we still play.

Even 10v10 wouldn't be enough.

I can honestly say only 3 of our players still practice consistently:

Myoro, RockVolnutt, myself.  (My bad if I forgot anyone else)

The rest of us are doing P4AU stuff

Even 10v10 wouldn't be enough.

I can honestly say only 3 of our players still practice consistently:

Myoro, RockVolnutt, myself.  (My bad if I forgot anyone else)

The rest of us are doing P4AU stuff

That said Hyde's Plat has gotten even more solid. But G-Skype isn't the only place we can draw players from.

For the love of Cthulu don't schedule it around the same time as the BB one. We're already strapped for players.

I really want to FT10 DividedXZero. I've played him many different recent occassions and i'm not impressed by his Arakune. I dont think I ever lost to him either. And he's friggin weird, he'll play me only once and leave.

Im not seeing what others are. :\

For the love of Cthulu don't schedule it around the same time as the BB one. We're already strapped for players.

Don't worry you big baby, I was even remotely thinking to do that I have a date in mind.

I really want to FT10 DividedXZero. I've played him many different recent occassions and i'm not impressed by his Arakune. I dont think I ever lost to him either. And he's friggin weird, he'll play me only once and leave.

Im not seeing what others are. :\

He plays the game while drinking a lot....

Im not sure Ive ever fought him sober

Edit:That being said, I think he's a fairly solid Arakune. Maybe not da bess, but pretty dang good.

That said Hyde's Plat has gotten even more solid. But G-Skype isn't the only place we can draw players from.

That may be true, but he's not practicing, he just hops on.  And I meant the site as a whole to be honest.

And as much as I like Hyde, he's in Mexico and while his connection is solid, he's far away and it lags.  There's a lot of salt to be had from those who don't fight him regularly like us.

Eh, my Arakune is nowhere near ready and my Az has reverted back into the flailing around stage...my Relius has always been about 214C spam tbh and nothing else. I gotz tah practice.

That and I am super free to any arakune with a fragment of consistency \('_')/

That may be true, but he's not practicing, he just hops on.  And I meant the site as a whole to be honest.

And as much as I like Hyde, he's in Mexico and while his connection is solid, he's far away and it lags.  There's a lot of salt to be had from those who don't fight him regularly like us.

Ah comprende.

Eh, my Arakune is nowhere near ready and my Az has reverted back into the flailing around stage...my Relius has always been about 214C spam tbh and nothing else. I gotz tah practice.

You need to hit the hyperbolic training chamber eh? Same ere. I'm kinda losin' it lately.

Mexinet is too stroonk for some ppl. So yeah, they probably will dodge me and usually get a lot of salt if they play Orz. That aside, I'm ok with starting to practice more from today until dec 20th if we do this GFAQS vs DL.

The latest count on GameFAQs players who might be interested in joining is something like 20 players, actually, so I think getting enough people isn't an issue.

I'm joining on the GameFAQs side as well. It'll be like, the first tourney I'm ever going to use stick for. Hopefully a month is enough training time XP (not sure if it will be, but I will try).

How many people are up on dustloop's side?