Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Dustloop vs. Gamefaqs II 15v15* When?! December 20th @ 5:30 PM EST!

I'll sign up with DL

Do you guys have a bracket or total entrants somewhere? I'm not really sure how this tourney is going to be run

I just let the thread handle signups and everybody decided the order via stream I started a pre-stream earlier for that to happen and then everything went smoothly from there. Ah memories....

Still happening?

If so what time, and any rules to add?

May as well, LOL! It's ironic that back on the 10v10 it was GF that was struggling to set up a team, now it's DL. XD! It's pretty funny.

May as well, LOL! It's ironic that back on the 10v10 it was GF that was struggling to set up a team, now it's DL. XD! It's pretty funny.

Everyone is playing Xrd,so it's not really a surprise there are few people wanting to play.But it is kinda funny lol.

GGs Team JacopeX Dustloop

We tried our Kanye best, were put to the Kanye test, and now we're taking a Kanye rest.

We'll get stronger and try to win the next one. ^_^

someone tell whoever it was that was thinking that it was me playing that ft5 with junpei that i cant play and use my computer since their both 2 rooms apart from each other nerd that might have to be u to do it cuz i forget who it was