Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Dustloop vs. Gamefaqs 15v15* When?! January 3rd @ 5:30PM EST (P4AU Side)

I'll get in I guess. Dunno if there's already 15 players on our side but eh.

Always wanted to be part of something like this so even as spare I'll participate.

Me and MikhaiLuca are organizing the Skype group right now, so I'd like to have your Skype Id. We'll talk shit about Gfaqs and all. (lolnotreally)

Pm them to me or Luca and we'll add you to the group. Posting them here will bloat this topic so please refrain from doing that.

I signed up on the google doc but don't really get on skype anymore so I hope that's enough. I'll keep my eyes on this thread.

Same here. When the day comes I'll be checking here or the dustloop chat.

For some reason I didn't get a message notifcation from Kyokugen until now. I'll just throw down my Skype here and log in a few times a day to make things easier. Skype = Rybuster

If I end up on the team lemme go first :P. I would like to do a shit ton of damage.

So I assume gfaqs has a team but just didn't bother with the doc?

That seems to be the case. From what I've gathered they are ready, more or less.

I'll try to have everyone sign up on the doc by today, do they need to put their PSNs or just whatever

Putting PSNs would help prevent confusion and speed things along.

And good luck to both sides and remember to have fun :P

GGs to everyone and congrats to GameFAQs, Ty, and Mikhail. I really wish I had played Ultimax more so I knew to block adachi's DP high first, haha.