Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wiredgod

[P4AU] Teddie vs Minazuki

Good, thanks. Zuki is one of the toughest for me to beat. I'll take any small tip I can get.

ayy no problem. This tech will work against worse players as they can't change their setups for the delayed tech and jB will counter hit them. Better players will respond with 2B to catch the jump back and if you block they'll command grab, but that's just mixup and all you can really do is guess. I used to think this was Teddie's worst MU but it's not so bad if you can stay full screen and play a mostly hit and run game. Try to react to teleports with DP (be careful as EX teleport feint will blow this up) and if you can read a teleport with 2C, the round is essentially yours given how much minazuki bleeds. Just remember to mixup your defensive options; rolls get blown up by 4A so don't abuse Teddie's strong roll as much as you might want to. His 2BB (I think?) blows up IAD back jC in the corner which is a pain in the ass. Basically just pick your spots and run with the momentum and try to bait the inevitable DP.