Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oniros

BBCSE coming to PC next month (one step closer to CP?)

Yeah, I'm totally going to pick this up when it comes out.

I might depending on the price and the quality of the netplay; netplay should be better than on the PS3, and I'd at least know that 1 person in a 100 mile radius has the game.

I'd play CSE with people on XBL, except I'm letting my Gold expire because I don't play anything online on that system anymore. -_-

I'd play CSE with people on XBL, except I'm letting my Gold expire because I don't play anything online on that system anymore. -_-

Well, at least you don't have to buy an online subscription in PC.

Well, at least you don't have to buy an online subscription in PC.

Yes, that was my point.

Of course, I just got a notice today that MS has somehow managed to renew my XBL Gold even though the only credit card they have on file for me is expired?  Weird stuff.

I might buy this on my birthday since it's conning up in 5 days from now, I might melt my GPU in the process.

It seems PQube owns the EU rights to Continuum Shift Extend, which is why it can't be sold in the EU.

If you can get someone who has access to the game to buy it for you, you can still play it. The region lock on Steam lets you play gifts from regions you otherwise can't play. (It's how I played Dark Souls and Arkham City)

30 dollars? I paid like 22 with all discounts included.

And lol, support the port. Dont forget that it comes with all DLCs and a bonus soundtrack.

30 dollars? I paid like 22 with all discounts included.

And lol, support the port. Dont forget that it comes with all DLCs and a bonus soundtrack.

Well, that's unless you also happen to own CT, which drops it to 20%, but yeah, BB:CSE is still good in its own thing. At least they're continuing the "LE" kinda deal in these steam ports. CT had the soundtrack, CSE has the artbook/soundtrack combo (and yeah, all extra system voices), I mean at least you don't have to pay more than what the DLC added for system voices that go for lately.

But yeah, hope to expect it drop a bit temporary if possible in the Steam Winter Sale soon.

I wouldn't BANK on it being for sale for much more than 20 or 25% off in the winter sale; Usually games that JUST came out don't put up big numbers there.

oh, and /buy.

It seems PQube owns the EU rights to Continuum Shift Extend, which is why it can't be sold in the EU.

I've just checked. Wow.

That's fucking pathetic.

I wouldn't BANK on it being for sale for much more than 20 or 25% off in the winter sale; Usually games that JUST came out don't put up big numbers there.

oh, and /buy.

Actually, games that were ports of old games and released close to a sale did get a heavy discount during said sale, so I wouldn't rule out something beyond 25%.

Do the SF4 TE sticks work with the computer or did you get some special PC stick?

Well I have a qanba fusion which works on the PC. I know PS3 madcatz sticks don't work on the PC.

I had trouble with my qanba too at first. instead of setting it to PS3/PC. Set it to Xbox. then when you go to button config, hit R button to switch controllers.. so you're configuring a controller instead. Then you can set the buttons etc.

I haven't played this game in a long time though and oh boy it is shit after playing CP.

Oh well.

I bought this and became PC's Pisces Albafica.

Remember folks, if you beat me, you just beat my cousin.