Sign in to follow this  
Kensou

Accent Core:Chipp Combos

Just to say example of how much faster air ninja dash is vs regular one... With no momentum vs ky(obviously I know ky is largerst character in game, use common sence this is example.) duck k, sX2, duck s, stand hs, tiger knee ninja dash, stand s, stand hs, iad, p, d, ninja dash 121 damage 25 with freeze after words, works mid screen wherever. regular ninja dash does not combo from that distance unless you have momentum and even then with momentum, the same combo to regular version, only does 99 I belive? So thats a pretty big difference considering damage buffer and what not. Obviously tiger knee ninja dash requires more skill but whatever.

tigerknee alpha after 5HS is especially good in the corner after a jumpin. you can combo j.hs[2],\/,d.s©,hs,tk alpha against pretty much everyone. if they are crouching, it's even easier. a realistic setup: corner mixup between 1.) d.j.2k[1],2k,s©,6p,2d..... and so on into knockdown 2.) d.j.HS[2] (we assume 2nd hit hits, since the enemy will go to crouching position since he is afraid of d.j.2k[1]) - now what we do is this: after the j.HS (2nd hit hits the opponent), we go for: 2k,s© so we got 3 hits to confirm whether the enemy crouches or not. crouching: HS,IAA standing: 2d,236s combo and so on. problem is of course faultless defense, if you can react to that, you might have time to dash in after the j.HS (but be careful not to get thrown). after you pulled off HS, iaa in corner, you can go into a standard iad combo (s©,hs,iad.j.p,D,236p,\/ or FRC,\/,6hs,j.D).

question.... can't we dash in after j.h and do 5s, 6p, 5s? Coz i thought IAA will hit even from far away now? right?

no no no nono.... im saying -.- um, you get to hit confirm with s©, 6p, s© then you can do 2d or 5hs depending on crouch or standing xD lolz... i think it's betta than 2k, s© as the hit confirm..

2k is one more chance to penetrate your opponent's defense. also, there is a big chance that you will be too far away for s©,6p,s© to hit, more often than not a far S will come out. in addition, no HS after s,6p,s. edit: just saw that you were referring to dash in after j.hs. while dash in is fine, you would have to be sure that you hit on your way down - pretty risky to dash after blocked j.HS. you could go for close S,6p, then 2d or HS, without the 2nd close S. i would rather end my string with a close S than a 6p though if i see that my enemy is blocking. so, 2k for an additional chance, close S for better pressure in case he blocks everything.

updated with new tensionless corner combos.

sol

corner, 0%, 134 dam, knockdown (hard)

d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s,236k,j.p,j.D

easier alternative: d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s,j.D (118 dam)

Eddie

into corner, 0%, 9 hits, 171 dam, knockdown (hard)

d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s,236k,HS,iad.j.D,236p

roboky

anywhere, 0%, 10 hits, 139 dam, knockdown (hard)

d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s,236k,HS,iad.j.p,j.D, 236p (delay in corner!)

slightly modified this combo for anji:

anywhere, 0%, 7 hits, 142 dam, knockdown

d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s,d.HS.j.D

used to be midscreen with iad. much easier that way and anywhere.

i also finally added BnB combos.

How much time we got to set up okizeme after the knock downs? What options we got?

good news, updated the floor slide combo list with a rather easy combo for eddie (finally). as for what options we got after jump up j.D: nothing you couldn't think of - jump up, j.D was common back in the games before, so nothing new. just late air dash back, or air dash forward, j.hs, or simply doublejump, etc. as for alpha enders: again, common sense - you won't have time to make an FDC drop or a running jump mixup. stay on the ground.

Been playing around with dustcombos, and found one I liked. I don't know if it's old news, if it's been posted before or anything, but here goes: Dust -> j.D, j.D, j.D, j.D, alpha blade, frc, 46, j.D, alpha blade. Basically, when you slam into the wall after alpha blade frc, do the new move (whatever it's called) to track the enemy while he's falling, do j.D -> alpha blade. If you time it correctly, you get knockdown. It does slightly more damage than the regular dustcombo and gives you a knockdown, so I thought it was nice. X) Hard as hell to time correctly, and doesn't work in corner though. edit: baah, god hates me. it doesn't work against quite many characters, as the first alpha blade misses, haha.

Im trying to get this combo for a video, can anyone else get this im having trouble lol.... vs potemkin ... *full gaurd bar* f+hs, iad, jump off wall(yea this has no point other then to look ridiculous), s,land f+p, f+hs, dust teleport FRC, land throw, stand s(pick potemkin off ground, jump install), s, stand hs, dust teleport FRC, p, fast ninja start, IAD, s, hs, land s,s,hs, tiger knee ninja dash, FRC to combo. Or maybe just super after the hs to be easier lol. Anyway havnt got it yet so I cant say if it all works, but hopefully it does lol.

Quick question about one of the char specific kn combos

Baiken

midscreen, 0%, 15 hits, 164 dam, knockdown (hard)

d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s,236k,p,j.p,j.p,j.k[2],delay j.k[2],j.D,236p

Explain how much of a delay are we talking here, cuz I always only get the one hit from the 2nd air kick and she recovers and when I try to delay I take too long.

Quick question about one of the char specific kn combos

Baiken

midscreen, 0%, 15 hits, 164 dam, knockdown (hard)

d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s,236k,p,j.p,j.p,j.k[2],delay j.k[2],j.D,236p

Explain how much of a delay are we talking here, cuz I always only get the one hit from the 2nd air kick and she recovers and when I try to delay I take too long.

combo vs. baiken is very hard. after the p, the 2x j.p have to be done as quickly as possible (to hit her early, don't give her time to float higher).

then try to delay the j.k[2] as long as possible.

if that doesn't help, try delaying it a little less, and delay j.D and/or 236p instead.

I don't have AC yet, so I'm wondering if these combos still work, and also if they're worth the tension. I tested them in X2 today against testament, but I would assume they work on everyone. The beginning is the same for all three. Dashing 6k RC at highest point of 6k j.s c.s f.s hs. I either add on 236236k (188 Dmg), or 236s 236s (140 Dmg). I would think that after the 236s 236s I could RC again and do 6h 236p-h, because the first combo in the thread is just that, but minus the 6k RC j.k. You can do any air normal after dashing 6k RC, so long as you're high enough. One of my favorites is using j.d afterwards, because it looks quite cool and gives knockdown, but it's a horrific waste of tension. I guess all I really wanted to say was that 6k RC seems useful, but I'm not sure if it's worth the tension.

realli? Would this work? --> Blocked j.hs (two hit), d.s© [yes i know it isn't VV safe], 6k (hit on crouching), RC, j.p, s©, 2s, 5hs, iaa, air combo. DOes that work? if it does how much damage does it do?

----------------

VS AXL

midscreen, 0%, 14 hits, 157 dam, knockdown (intermediate)

d.s©,6p,s©,2d,236s, d.HS, j.P,j.P,j.K[2], delayj.K[2], delay j.D, 236p

Just having a bit of trouble with this combo, especially the emboldened d.HS. I don't know if I have to be doing this as quick as possible, although when it does hit, it doesn't seem that I have done it as quickly as I could have done. Also if I try and dash instantly and do HS I sometimes get 6HS which cocks up the combo. Any advice here? (and any other d.HS combos for that matter).

Sign in to follow this