Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

antonymichiru

Ps4 arcade stick

Hello !  I need some info for a ps4 arcade stick... 

If you have any advice post it ;) 

I can also buy on amazon jp.

I'm interested in this stick

http://www.amazon.co.jp/ホリ-【PS4-PS3対応】リアルアーケードPro-V4-隼/dp/B00JK9LQ78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417116489&sr=8-1&keywords=arcade+stick

what do you think?  :)

I own a Hayabusa lever. And many sanwas too. At first Hayabusa feels 'diferent' and they are, but they are very very good. Right now I have a sanwa stick and a hayabusa stick, they both feels diferent but they both are very good and I love them both equal.

It's hard to explain... it's like asking people to decide between Coca-cola and Pepsi... depends on personal taste and feel. But is a very good lever. However, I haven't tried the kuro buttons.

I ordered the silent Midnight Blue version of this, so I can tell you my impressions when it arrives. I'm hoping the silence doesn't throw me off!

Kyosuke posted some impressions of it here http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1651-the-help-using-a-joystick-thread/?p=876105

The thing about the silent that might throw you is that the lever is optical, not quieted microswitches, so it will feel extremely different than your standard lever.  Some people like it, some people don't.  For the buttons you can always take the pads out of the buttons for a more traditional feel.

If you do find that the lever isn't to your liking, I'd suggest picking up and installing a 2lb JLF spring.  It still doesn't get rid of the "empty floating" feeling of an optical but the 2lb with the Hayabusa pivot design feels pretty nice and stiffens up the lever just a bit.

I've buy this stick http://i2.wp.com/shoryuken.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/GUILTY_GEAR_Xrd_-SIGN-_Arcade_Stick_622x320.jpg?fit=622%2C1000 which work pretty well on my PS4.

I'm not an expert and it's brand new (I have it for less than 3 days when I am writing this message) but after my madcatz fighstick pro this arcade stick is damn cool !

The feel is here and there is a lot of cool feature like swapping "R3" with "option", the colour bar, you can even easily change the artwork (the stick is sell with 3 artwork)

Seriously I don't know about Hayabusa lever (which can be good) but this stick really good

Played with that exact stick type you linked OP and I'd take it over my sanwa's but its just preference. I think the current Hayabusa / Kuro sticks from Hori are decently priced though so theres that. 150ish USD and its mostly constructed well. (that chord door still sucks though).

Yeah, I noticed that. It's stupid lol, and the Silent version is actually a lot more expensive than that.

BTW Hori just placed this for preorder:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0013445&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dhori%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Erh... too small for my standards. Thoughts?

I am so tired of seeing "audio jacks" as not included. There are people out there who buy these without 100+USD headsets... that'd be my biggest complaint.

I got my Midnight Blue Hayabusa and I absolutely love it! The fact that the optical Hayabusa lever has a light spring and no mechanical switches makes air dashing and other fast inputs incredibly smooth and easy to execute. It feels like a dream, exactly how I was hoping it would be. And even more importantly, the lever is without a doubt more accurate than the Sanwa JLF. I play Millia, and on the JLF I was having trouble executing TK Bad Moons and the IAD in her air BnB combo. In fact, I could not TK Bad Moon at all. After using the Hayabusa for about ten minutes I was able to TK Bad Moon on about half of my attempts, and I performed the full IAD combo for the first time.

This stick is great. SRK were right when they said the Hayabusa is a superior lever. It's just more accurate and not oversensitive like the JLF, despite having an action that is incredibly light and smooth. And I like the kuro buttons too. They're not hard to press at all, and they're solid enough that I don't get accidental inputs by brushing the side of my hand against them, which was a problem I was having sometimes with the Sanwa buttons. The stick is also plenty heavy enough to feel comfortable in the lap and not shift around. The only downside of the Midnight Blue Hayabusa I can see is the cheap cable door, but I don't think that will ever be a problem as long as you're careful with it. 5 stars for this thing!

People, MadCatz will (supposedly) sell their Xrd TE2 stick through their site in 15 minutes. If you're interested, hunt it down!

They also have the Persona TE2 one right now.

Both of them are 200 monies.

I saw it on stock when I woke up, made some coffee real quick,, sold out... I don't know what I was thinking. I've been wanting to buy a TE2 for weeks.

One of my locals ordered his TE2 from nin-nin, he received the stick and I didn't hear anything negative about the order, I have no first hand experience with the site though

My experience with sticks is pretty limited, but I'm using that one, OP, and I love it. Inputs are great, feels comfortable, works great on my PS3, PS4 and PC and even has L3/R3 buttons, which is great in training mode.

One of my locals ordered his TE2 from nin-nin, he received the stick and I didn't hear anything negative about the order, I have no first hand experience with the site though

Just got word from the company looks like they ran out before they filled my order. So they offered me the new version pre-order. Trying to work with them about refunding the difference in cost as the Silent ED costs more. I don't see why they wouldn't refund the difference in cost but if they can't I'll just take the full refund and try again.