Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs psn!

I'm surprised more people don't play this game. I feel as if the lobbies are completely empty. BBCP and persona had a lot more people. Aw well MERRY X MAS dustloop!

GGs to Skali379 for those Leo/Ky matches.

GGs to Shadow-King623 for absolutely destroying my Leo with his Zato-ONE. Holy hell, that Eddie pressure is amazing.

GGs to people who entered my "Guilty X mas room" had a lot of fun!

Shoutout a to derpy sol players going crazy in match using random grand vipers and bandit ringers. Lol! Still fun matches tho :3

GGs to Skali379 for those Leo/Ky matches.

GGs to Shadow-King623 for absolutely destroying my Leo with his Zato-ONE. Holy hell, that Eddie pressure is amazing.

Yeah Dood. I play leo as well and Zato is my worst nightmare. Plus it doesn't help Leo's neutral game is pretty bad..

GGs to people who entered my "Guilty X mas room" had a lot of fun!

Shoutout a to derpy sol players going crazy in match using random grand vipers and bandit ringers. Lol! Still fun matches tho :3

Damn, I knew your PSN was familiar... I should've joined with my fraudalent May

Ggs to the Leo player whose name I can't recall. I think we left our set even, so we need to finish that soon.

I'm having so much trouble with inputs in this game, it's crazy.

Leo's rekka chain is nigh impossible for me, and it's literally just 236-236-214.

It's cost me so many matches already, and I have no idea what's causing it. It seems completely random whether or not I get it to work, 'cause I'm not changing the timing at all.

Also had a match against a Zato player that had 20f delay. Fun. Tried doing (BS)214HS-RRC-AIKM-IK, got (BS)214HS-gets hit-AIKM, wasting all my meter and causing me to waste a burst.

Been a rough day.

I'm having so much trouble with inputs in this game, it's crazy.

Leo's rekka chain is nigh impossible for me, and it's literally just 236-236-214.

It's cost me so many matches already, and I have no idea what's causing it. It seems completely random whether or not I get it to work, 'cause I'm not changing the timing at all.

Also had a match against a Zato player that had 20f delay. Fun. Tried doing (BS)214HS-RRC-AIKM-IK, got (BS)214HS-gets hit-AIKM, wasting all my meter and causing me to waste a burst.

Been a rough day.

Are you using a pad?

I noticed the ps4 pad for me has trouble reading diagnal down left input....  I don't know what it is, but unless I press really hard or hit a sweet spot in a smooth motion, it'll not read it. 

Pretty annoying when I dont get my rekkas or gamma blade out.  It's the only reason I'm thinking about getting a ps4 stick, but ehh I don't think its worth shelling that much money.

Also you could try going to training and show inputs.  Keep doing the rekkas and see where it's messing up.  If the motion is correct, it could be your pressing the button too early or late rather than the motion itself.

I'm using the same PS3 controller I use for all other fighting games, so I don't get why I'm only having this issue in Xrd. Didn't happen in BB, didn't happen in P4A, didn't even happen in GGAC+.

I hope it'll become second nature to me eventually, but for now, it's pretty rough.

I play on ps3 pad and have no issues doing Sin's rekka-like special sequences. I dunno what to tell ya.

Also, GGs on peeps from here I've played recently. BurningVigor I remember from a few days past. I'm that Sin dude. :D

I play on ps3 pad and have no issues doing Sin's rekka-like special sequences. I dunno what to tell ya.

Also, GGs on peeps from here I've played recently. BurningVigor I remember from a few days past. I'm that Sin dude. :D

Oh hey ggs still haven't vs a better Sin then yours. 

Hopefully the new patch made our lag a little better, next time we meet.   I've been getting some nice 2-3 f matches lately, since it came out.  I think our matches were 5-6f before?

Man anybody online? Or is psn down for you guys to? Damn hope it gets back on my need my online GGS fix. Haha!

You dust loopers best come in my room once I'm on! ;)

It was like 2-5 I believe. Definitely one of the most playable ones.

Hmm the match was probably fluctuating a lot cause I don't remember it being that great.  It should be much better after the patch from what I've experienced with the same players.

It did fluctuate but overall I could hit most of my confirms and DP as an actual reversal and whatnot, wasn't perfect though for sure.

Man anybody online? Or is psn down for you guys to? Damn hope it gets back on my need my online GGS fix. Haha!

You dust loopers best come in my room once I'm on! ;)

PSN is down, thankfully, I'm going to locals in half an hour or so XD.

It did fluctuate but overall I could hit most of my confirms and DP as an actual reversal and whatnot, wasn't perfect though for sure.

PSN is down, thankfully, I'm going to locals in half an hour or so XD.

Dis guy! XD

I need some people to play with online (once PSN is restored).  I can't get any better by playing against people online that are not very good.  I do tend to play against some good players from time to time, but not often.

My PSN is currentlemon

GGs to peeps I fought a while ago. Man the server today sucks. Kept getting 10 frame matches. And that sir is a no Bueno!

Wow,I thought it was just me,

Seems the server calmed down. GGs to people who fought me. Being a leo mainer, I gotta say that fact that leo doesn't have a run or a hop messes up my distance and spacing hardcore. He at least needs a damn hop then the crappy like pseudo dash he has. Lol. GGs!

PS4 pad is beyond frustrating when playing against good players, but GGs, I recognize some names here I played against with Bedman.