Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fortune

[XRD] New Players Unite (to Learn!)

JeffuSensei | Japan |  :SOL:

If there is anyone else who lives in Japan or around asia it would be great to have someone to practice with! 

Sweet, I'm on vacation in NorCal \o/ .... but on limited net to actually play orz, I'm still tacking players on though.

Old player returning to GG, LE ordered.. just waiting orz. Living vicariously through Xrd streams. Would welcome chat on skype.

<- PSN: Kneesocks-Class

I definitely need some new players like me to play against.. This is my first guilty gear game so yeah.. I do play a lot of BBCP and UNIEL though. So far i guess my main is going to be Ramlethal.

East coast : Delaware

PSN: zDisapproval

Sign me up.  Only have some experience with P4A and a some BBCP, but I'm not too great at either.

PSN damilesman

Location Oklahoma

Dunno who I'm going to main yet, everyone interests me.  

Oh, and I'm on PS4 if that matters.  Seems like there are some crossplay issues currently.

Finnur (WindLord0) | Pennsylvania | :RAM: & maybe :SIN:

I'm playing on my roommate's account (as is my partner) & while they're both experienced players I'm brand new. If the one playing is Sol, Elphelt, or Bedman then it's not me.

Hi

I'm completely new to Xrd and guilty gear in general. Looking for some other new blood to get into it!

PSN ID: BalrogZA

Not sure who my main will be, still have to try them all out. Lol!

Okay, I updated it.

RE: Skype is a good thing because I'm unable to organize lobbies at the moment. You can add me at karzeon.fortune and my icon should be saying something like (DEATHMATCH ver.) because I accidentally made an extra account.

Hello

I'm new to Guilty Gear, also to this forum. I'll try be a constant player and participant though.

PSN: GGUI2

Char: Sin... Although I haven't tried the whole roster yet.

Kawaii_Kraken (Kawaii_Kraken) | Texas/CST | Not sure yet

Looking forward to playing with ya'll. I'll edit this once I know who I plan to play; I'm gonna mess around with the cast a bit first.

Download Byte (DownloadByte) | Central NY/EST | :SLY::ELP:

Played a bit of +R to get my feet wet for Xrd, don't have many friends to train with. Capcom games are my bread and butter so I've been sticking with Slayer. Do want to expand my horizons with Elphelt and be aquantied with every character in general.

Once PSN is back online everyone in the Eastern block should expect a request from me. I run a PS4 copy, if that matters.

Once PSN is back online 

:lol:

In all seriousness, Welcome everyone! I look forward to actually playing with you all...eventually