Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fortune

[XRD] New Players Unite (to Learn!)

Thinking of hosting a lobby specifically for beginners once a week.  Something that could complement what Will is doing.  Like maybe every Thursday from 8-10pm CST.  It'll be named something like "Dustloop newbies" and the password would be dust.  Just throwing that out there if anyone is interested.

Just got the game for Christmas and had time for some tutorials & Story.  Last GG I played was X2 on PS2 long ago.

PSN & region are on the left, and I can play weekends.  Feel free to invite/add me.  Once I get some challenges/arcade/training, etc. I'll try inviting people.

Just got the game for Christmas and had time for some tutorials & Story.  Last GG I played was X2 on PS2 long ago.

PSN & region are on the left, and I can play weekends.  Feel free to invite/add me.  Once I get some challenges/arcade/training, etc. I'll try inviting people.

I you can, don't forget about me.

I had a brief stint playing BB, but got distracted and forgot about it, so I decided I'd give GG a shot. I'm ass at the game right now so the practice would be great.

NeutralityEX | Michigan |  :AXL:

New to fighting games, just looking for people to play when I can get on atleast during the weekdays, but during the weekends I don't mind who ever I am going against. 

sEnGXD | Minnesota |

Disclaimer: If this violates any forum rules, I'll remove this post immediately.
I'd like to join along with you guys, as I'm very interested in giving Guilty Gear a go in the online circuit. I can't say I'll be there all the time, but I would love to join in. I have not been very good at Arc Sys games in the past, as I never really put much time into them and I've been into SF4 quite a bit more; Will of Fortune knows me IRL, so he can testify to this. However, since my XBL account is pretty much a sitting duck (and has been for months), I want to put some time into Xrd. Problem is, I don't have the game. If anyone would be kind enough to share a copy with me, I will highly appreciate it and I am willing to pay (don't have enough money for a full retail copy though). My PSN tag is Goon_2, so feel free to send me a friend request.

Thinking of hosting a lobby specifically for beginners once a week.  Something that could complement what Will is doing.  Like maybe every Thursday from 8-10pm CST.  It'll be named something like "Dustloop newbies" and the password would be dust.  Just throwing that out there if anyone is interested.

I didnt see this until now but you can totally do that, I won't be around everyday and some people closer to you might benefit more (additional fyi, you can just call me Fortune o3o)

Also: updated.

HMMixer had a room going today that I wished I had time to drop in on.

I finished the tutorial, and the first 15 or so challenges for each character (they start to get rough after 20 for me).

Did Missions up to #8.  A lot of ones after that seemed really hard.  Have yet to do arcade.

I can only play weekends, but hope to play vs. someone on DL for the first time.  So far I've just practiced with a friend a bit.

Getting used to the inputs & figuring out how/when/if to use RCs.

I'm puttin in the time before school starts up next week, and I'm basically watching FAB religiously at this point as I drill my execution.

I should really get around to adding some of you guys.

Thinking of hosting a lobby specifically for beginners once a week...

I could help host, if needed. I regularly log on sometime past 6pm EST so I could make rooms on a daily basis during weekdays. I'll have a room open between 8-8:30pm tonight if anyone happens to read this. If interested, send me a request (PSN handle is under my avatar) and let me know.

From what I've exprienced the crossplay issues has begun to alleviate.

I'm an Axl/Bedman main looking for help especially on Bedman. My PSN is EunuchCookiDough and I live in Scotland. (Playing on PS3)