Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killnetic

Xrd Texas Triangle

I dunno if I've played anyone here, but I hail from up north since this is the online joint I can get without serious lag. Been tryin to get more matches in since could not play online period during the holidays.

Alright, I have my gear again and will be playing online daily. I should be District 7B Southwest #5 or #1 at 9pm for at least 15 minutes if nobody shows. I'm down for other specified times if you want to get some game.

My main is Elphelt so if you want to practice that matchup, you should stop by.

I've been super busy with school, so I only really have time to be a training mode monster nowadays.

Well, school and monster hunter. But I'll probably hop online now since shit's frozen up here and school's closed.

I play regularly, most won't continue to play with me though (usually skill level disparity) and I have an old local scene that I do online with for a majority of the time. If you want to VS me, msg me on PSN and we can work out the specifics then. You can see if I am playing from my stream which I *usually* run when playing at twitch.tv/killnetic

Eh.  I'm in CenTex.  Guess I'll pop in occasionally.......and the stoned chihuahua creeps me the heck  out.  Just saying.