Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Big Bang Beat Revolve

Hi, He's Hecatom and I'm Hatred Edge. And here on Dustloop, we're the only people who care about a new BBB. High five Hecatom. High. Five. Anybody else? Oh c'mon. I KNOW some of you like BBB.

*half retarded typical Quomple comment* :vbang: I've never heard of BBB. I clicked that link but it confused me. mostly cause i can't read japanese. could either of you enlighten me as to what this game is? any links to vids? would i have to import it? maybe a 3rd person can like this game? cheese pizza? :?:

Hi, He's Hecatom and I'm Hatred Edge. And here on Dustloop, we're the only people who care about a new BBB. High five Hecatom.

High. Five.

Anybody else? Oh c'mon. I KNOW some of you like BBB.

The game needs more females, then it'll be perfect. Like that one blond girl from Big Bang Age I forgot her name.

Hi, He's Hecatom and I'm Hatred Edge. And here on Dustloop, we're the only people who care about a new BBB. High five Hecatom.

High. Five.

Anybody else? Oh c'mon. I KNOW some of you like BBB.

High Five Hatred Edge

The game needs more females, then it'll be perfect. Like that one blond girl from Big Bang Age I forgot her name.

the first reason why i got into the game was that i liked the designs of the h-game :v:

Hey guys, know what ? I'm still addicted to BBB :9

Anyway, I newsed it on Big Bang Beat Base, and I hope this site will still be the center of informations about Big Bang Beat for BBB 2 ;)

The news on http://www.bigbangbeatbase.com/

Screenshots of possible characters :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

<- Eddie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

<- Goth Death Loli, ZAKU ZAKU

Credits to Tweeter :)

PS : Sorry for the forum, which actually sucks, on BBBB. I think I'll rehost a new forum ... I'll try to migrate things asap, but, anyway, we still have time 'till the release ^^

hey this is pretty funny but I just found this combo video just before I came here. Does any know where can you download BBB 1st impression. I'm even more excited for BBB 2. This is great news for fighting fans this year.

More like, look forward to an arcade release, followed by possibly a console port of the arcade release.

Well yeah, but ultimately a release on anything other than comp. Maybe even ps3 with online capabilities buuuut. I doubt it T_T BTW is Bx4 the only dedicated sight? Cuz I ran across a jp wiki sight sometime back for the game with video tutors and all. But I dont remeber the address :/

Yep, it's mizuumi's wiki. It's linked on the frontpage of BBBB : "Guides (wiki)". But BBBB's is style alive, you can check the forum ^^ (But I really need to place some STRONG anti bot thing ... For the moment registration can only be done by me through mail ... I've never really took time to secure it ... >.< )

Thats the same thing with the orochinagi sight for KoF, or there just stingy with who joins the community.... but I doubt it. If BBB2 brings good results I can see a sub-scene going. Side tournys and what not. I know I'll deffly bring it round the local arcade a cupple of times.

Yes sorry but you can't, BBB is no freeware. And yeah the pictures are from BBA, the original eroge.

What do you mean by that? I downloaded BBB when I first heard about it. PC is the only way I've ever played.

one of those chars looks almost exactly like rachel from BB. oh and theres a kuwabara too! seems interesting, I liked BBB but I never learned to play it properly =/

What do you mean by that? I downloaded BBB when I first heard about it. PC is the only way I've ever played.

Well, normally, it costs 30$ or so. If you've downloaded it, you're a pirate Posted Image

I found out about it by downloading it for free. Previously, I heard nothing about it and didn't even know it was anything real. I don't mind being a pirate, I'm a proud one. Hence the reason I play GG online with boldness =] Anyway, I just thought the poster I quoted was saying there was no download for free. Just wanted to say there is and I'm willing to share.