AniClash 42 - BBCPE (Online)
Event created by Viserys
After the riveting success of last week's Season 5 premiere, AniClash returns this Friday with its 42nd numbered event; the second in its series of 4 final BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend tournaments before Central Fiction arrives!
The stream will kick off with an hour of friendlies starting off at 6:00 PM EST, with the event itself beginning at 8:10 PM EST on our twitch channel twitch.tv/anime_Inspirations. Registration for the tournament is live on our Challonge Page and also available on our newly launched Official AniClash Website. While both methods are perfectly acceptable for registration, we highly recommend those interested register on our official website, as doing so yields a number rewards tied to that website that can help to enrich your entire Aniclash experience! We're also holding a raffle for a free copy of BlazBlue: Central Fiction on that same website; don't miss out on your chance to net this upcoming release free of charge!
- Double Elimination. Bracket Matches are best of 3, Finals best of 5.
- Stage Selection is Coliseum Silent or Old Gate only. If you select the wrong stage, you will be given a warning once, than an automatic loss of one game.
- Player DQ/Match loss due to inadequate network connection is up to the discretion of the individual TO on hand.
- Only the loser of the previous game in a set is allowed to switch characters before the next game in that set.
- Bracket is not final until after 8:10 PM EST.
- Winner's Bracket will be played out until we're a few rounds deep depending on the size of the tournament, and then we will proceed to the Loser's Bracket. Depending on entrants, all matches in loser's may not be streamed.
- Attendance and punctuality is a necessity. You have exactly two minutes to be present for your match, or you will be sent to loser's or DQ'ed, as listed above.
- Dualboxing on the same PSN account and PS3/4 is not tolerated. One player per console. DQ will be issued if not adhering to this rule.
There are no comments to display.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now