November 1st, 2016 marks not only the launch of the English localized version of BlazBlue: Central Fiction, but also--coincidentally--2 full years of the premier online anime fighter tournament series! Join us for our 2nd 2v2 with this recently-released game as both BlazBlue and AniClash continue to thrive in these exciting times!
- Double Elimination. Bracket Matches are best of 3, Finals best of 5.
- Accepted Stage Selections: The new and improved Lessons / Ishana - Silent - / Coliseum - Silent - / Altar / Cathedral - Silent - / Old Gate. If you select the wrong stage, you will be given a warning once, than an automatic loss of one game.
- Player DQ/Match loss due to inadequate network connection is up to the discretion of the individual TO on hand.
- Only the loser of the previous game in a set is allowed to switch characters before the next game in that set.
- Bracket is not final until after 7 PM EST.
- Winner's Bracket will be played out until we're a few rounds deep depending on the size of the tournament, and then we will proceed to the Loser's Bracket. Depending on entrants, all matches in loser's may not be streamed.
- Attendance and punctuality is a necessity throughout the night. You have approximately 2-3 minutes to be present for your matches when they arrive, or you will be sent to loser's or DQ'ed. Keeping a keen eye on the chat--where the matchups will be posted--and listening to the stream--where they'll be announced--is strongly encouraged to avoid such penalties.
- Dualboxing on the same PSN account and PS3/4 is not tolerated. One player per console. DQ will be issued if not adhering to this rule.