Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

Well, on the page where you can download the CM (page.freett.com/les_miserables), there's a small text (about 4 lines) right below the link to dl "Igyou no utage".

I can't read what's written, but on the fourth line, "BGM" is written, which stands for Background music most of the time. Maybe the title is written there, but I can't be sure, nor can I decipher it. Sorry ^^'

Well, on the page where you can download the CM (page.freett.com/les_miserables), there's a small text (about 4 lines) right below the link to dl "Igyou no utage".

I can't read what's written, but on the fourth line, "BGM" is written, which stands for Background music most of the time. Maybe the title is written there, but I can't be sure, nor can I decipher it. Sorry ^^'

If the kana/kanji are actually loading properly for you (I just get wingdings), try using this:

honyaku.yahoo.co.jp

I find it to be very useful -- light years ahead of Babelfish and anything else, really.

If the kana/kanji are actually loading properly for you (I just get wingdings), try using this:

honyaku.yahoo.co.jp

I find it to be very useful -- light years ahead of Babelfish and anything else, really.

does anyone know the title of the song played in the Johnny CM "gadget"?

I'm very intersted by this song too. Please if somebody know it... :chat:

does anyone know the title of the song played in the Johnny CM "gadget"?

I'm very intersted by this song too. Please if somebody know it... :chat:

Erm,anyone know the artist's name from the potemkin cv posted in the video links recently called zepplein? its says "think not forever" but i cant find its song T.T

Erm,anyone know the artist's name from the potemkin cv posted in the video links recently called zepplein? its says "think not forever" but i cant find its song T.T

I Finally found the japanese title of the Johnny CM "gadget" song:

The Song is "片霧烈火" by 魂響

The Song is "片霧烈火" by 魂響

The Song is "片霧烈火" by 魂響

For now, I will add this information "as is" to the first post, but if someone can get a translation for this I would appreciate it!

Sign in to follow this