Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

I Finally found the japanese title of the Johnny CM "gadget" song:

The Song is "片霧烈火" by 魂響

For now, I will add this information "as is" to the first post, but if someone can get a translation for this I would appreciate it!

Sorry I've done a mistake^^:

For the Johnny CM "gadget", the Song is "魂響" by 片霧烈火

Sorry I've done a mistake^^:

For the Johnny CM "gadget", the Song is "魂響" by 片霧烈火

I might've found the name of the song for Johnny's old CM from POB, Funky Illusion (the first one). I did an old search on the BBS and found this.

"えっと上の方は

SURFACEの

super funky(つづりあってるか不安)

ですよ

確かムビ中には書いてなかったと思いますんで"

So, it seems like it is "Super Funky" by Surface. Awesome. Anyhow, I need to get this song somehow so if any of you manage to grab it first, let me know.

I might've found the name of the song for Johnny's old CM from POB, Funky Illusion (the first one). I did an old search on the BBS and found this.

"えっと上の方は

SURFACEの

super funky(つづりあってるか不安)

ですよ

確かムビ中には書いてなかったと思いますんで"

So, it seems like it is "Super Funky" by Surface. Awesome. Anyhow, I need to get this song somehow so if any of you manage to grab it first, let me know.

"えっと上の方は

SURFACEの

super funky(つづりあってるか不安)

ですよ

確かムビ中には書いてなかったと思いますんで"

Heh...I got this song long time ago when I looked for SURFACE's songs, but I forgot who requested it. Anyway, here you go.

http://www.mytempdir.com/386993

"えっと上の方は

SURFACEの

super funky(つづりあってるか不安)

ですよ

確かムビ中には書いてなかったと思いますんで"

Heh...I got this song long time ago when I looked for SURFACE's songs, but I forgot who requested it. Anyway, here you go.

http://www.mytempdir.com/386993

I wish to inquire about a song used in a Zappa combo vid. Somewhat old, it was hosted at Holy Ray (or something), and believe it is called "The Last Carnival", unless I am much mistaken.

Now, the combo video actually has 2 tracks, one for the first half and one for the second. I know the second track is "Butterfly" by Ellegarden, yet I have no idea what the first track is.

So, does anyone have any idea as to the name of the first song in the said Zappa video?

I wish to inquire about a song used in a Zappa combo vid. Somewhat old, it was hosted at Holy Ray (or something), and believe it is called "The Last Carnival", unless I am much mistaken.

Now, the combo video actually has 2 tracks, one for the first half and one for the second. I know the second track is "Butterfly" by Ellegarden, yet I have no idea what the first track is.

So, does anyone have any idea as to the name of the first song in the said Zappa video?

First post of this thread; if you can't see it on the first page, just hit:

CTRL+F

and type in "last carnival".

First post of this thread; if you can't see it on the first page, just hit:

CTRL+F

and type in "last carnival".

ehhh.....anybody knows what's the soundtrack of "Ky Kiske 2nd edition combo" by Amill , "White Bible" , " Moonlight butterfry " (Ky's combos ) and "May aka OHK" from combosvideo ? (May's combos) ???

Ah, and do you know any soft that can record combo from the game ? (I don't hav a camera to capture my combo video from the computer T___T ) .

ehhh.....anybody knows what's the soundtrack of "Ky Kiske 2nd edition combo" by Amill , "White Bible" , " Moonlight butterfry " (Ky's combos ) and "May aka OHK" from combosvideo ? (May's combos) ???

Ah, and do you know any soft that can record combo from the game ? (I don't hav a camera to capture my combo video from the computer T___T ) .

j_xker:

You Don't need a Camera u just need to get a capture card, or if ur vga card allows u 2 capture it like every Radeon with the (vivo) feature vi: video in, vo: video out.

Ethereal S, Honnou:

Sorry 2 tell you that but the song isnt the same in POB's Funky Illusion cv, I was so excited when you posted the link cuz I was searching for any hint to this song 1 month ago, so plz can you help..

I WANT THE BGM IN POB's FUNKY ILLUSION CV (Johnny)

j_xker:

You Don't need a Camera u just need to get a capture card, or if ur vga card allows u 2 capture it like every Radeon with the (vivo) feature vi: video in, vo: video out.

Ethereal S, Honnou:

Sorry 2 tell you that but the song isnt the same in POB's Funky Illusion cv, I was so excited when you posted the link cuz I was searching for any hint to this song 1 month ago, so plz can you help..

j_xker:

Ethereal S, Honnou:

Which Funky Illusion (cos there are two)? In POB's Funky Illusion CV (上)(ue version, means up), SURFACE's "super funky" is the correct song. In Funky Illusion (下)(shita, below, the 2nd one), there are multiple songs used, including Illusionsity by SEX MACHINEGUNS and that DDR Dynamite Rave song. Correct me if I'm wrong.

j_xker:

Ethereal S, Honnou:

Which Funky Illusion (cos there are two)? In POB's Funky Illusion CV (上)(ue version, means up), SURFACE's "super funky" is the correct song. In Funky Illusion (下)(shita, below, the 2nd one), there are multiple songs used, including Illusionsity by SEX MACHINEGUNS and that DDR Dynamite Rave song. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does anybody know the song that plays in the Ky Kiske combo video by Pazerwolf? I think it's called "The Final Reload" but it has a song that just keeps saying "Southern Cross"

No, it's definitely Southern Cross. We kept mentioning that name and how it was the same song from another Ky CM... called "Southern Cross".

Does anybody know the song that plays in the Ky Kiske combo video by Pazerwolf? I think it's called "The Final Reload" but it has a song that just keeps saying "Southern Cross"

No, it's definitely Southern Cross. We kept mentioning that name and how it was the same song from another Ky CM... called "Southern Cross".

Sign in to follow this