Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

Aha! So it was a Hitomi Takahashi song! While I haven't seen Blood+ yet, I've heard this song before. I actually have the album the song is from on my computer... but I suppose it's been a while since I've listened to it.

Thanks for the reply.

No problem. Actually, I haven't seen the anime either...

I haven't got sos.lzh yet, but I can guess the song from the file name. Haruhi-ism is gradually invading GG area LOL.

I guess you guys are talking about Psycho's new Dizzy vid. I tried downloading it the past 2 days but the link doesn't work for whatever reason. D:

Ethereal S already answered that question when I asked it. This is what he posted:

Song: Aozora no Namida

Artist: Hitomi Takahashi

Anime: BLOOD+

The second song in ho-chi-fu (Jam vid), DoLL, is by Terra. Both DoLL and Daisuke (the first song) are from the Beatmania IIDX series of games by Konami.

What's the music name in [...] Sunrise.zip ?

Song is "Sunrise" (サンライズ or SA-N-RA-I-ZU, whichever you like most :) ), by BENNIE K, from the album Synchronicity

Memory of Blue Flame ver 2.9

HOS CM.

This song is so.. intriguing, what's it's title? I can't read japanese ._.

BIG BAD EDIT: Please don't direct-link to a movie like that! This is a common internet courtesy that we try to abide by here, so don't do that again.

There was a Johnny vid released within the last month. The soundtrack was so funk/pimp/soul. Unfortuntley I can't find the video anymore. Does anybody know what the title and artist were? Thanks in advanced.

HOS "Right on Time"

Song: Right On Time

Artist: Robbie Danzie

Album: Guitar Freaks 4th Mix / Drummania 3rd Mix

It's in fact the mysterious song in one very old CM "Special I-No."

@//Jais: Do you have more information like the vid name, DL link or something else?

Jais: if you see this within the next few hours, just go to the Video Links sticky in this board and browse through the websites listed under Johnny in the first post to see if you can at least recall where you found the movie.

I'm dl'ing them all right now and will put up the title later this evening. Thanks.

What's the music name in the Johnny CM "Vestige" Please?

Umm...just wondering, can anyone tell me the name of the artist who sings 'Distance' in Dizzy's combo Vid 'Distance'?

Memory of Blue Flame ver 2.9

HOS CM.

This song is so.. intriguing, what's it's title? I can't read japanese ._.

BIG BAD EDIT: Please don't direct-link to a movie like that! This is a common internet courtesy that we try to abide by here, so don't do that again.

Ack sorry, I'll not do it again.. anyways..

I still can't find the song T_T

I looked at every Johnny vid posted and couldn't find it. -_- NM thanks for the help though.

//Jais: Any other clues, though?-- Was it sung in English? Japanese? Any particular instruments that stood out in the song or something? Any particular Johnny combos or glitches or tricks/gimmicks you remember seeing?

(It might have been taken down in the last little while, so maybe it's something that's not on the list anymore.)

It was English. I swear it could have been straight out of Shaft, Jackie Brown, Undercover Brother, or any Quentin Tarantino film. A friend and I were just laughing at how "pimp" the song was and how fitting it was for Johnny's character. As far as specific set-ups , it was just your run if the mill Johnny vid. Couple one hits, but mostly coin loop B&B's. Wish I coud remember more.

It was English. I swear it could have been straight out of Shaft, Jackie Brown, Undercover Brother, or any Quentin Tarantino film. A friend and I were just laughing at how "pimp" the song was and how fitting it was for Johnny's character. As far as specific set-ups , it was just your run if the mill Johnny vid. Couple one hits, but mostly coin loop B&B's. Wish I coud remember more.

Well, I've looked through all my Johnny combo vids, and I can't find one that fits the description. There was one that sounded kinda funk/soul-ish ("new article") but it's in Japanese, so I dunno what to say w(o_o)w

ttp://nanasiki.xsrv.jp/newpage1.html full metal idol

Does anyone know the name of this lovely song? And if anyone has that song, please share it.

Song is "Mirai gata AIDORU" by Kyoko Hikami & Yuko Miyamura, opening of the anime VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire.

I ripped it from the vid and uploaded it here in case you haven't got it already.

Sign in to follow this