Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

My old rips of the teiou music still annoy me with their iffy quality, so I'm going to ask if someone can send them to me that got better results. Pot, Dizzy, Jam, Bridget especially...some of them I never even got to see (Johnny, some of the others that were always down)

Also, anything that was used in any Japanese Ky vid. I've likely had all mp3s of them before, but since switching computers lost them. All I've still got is Rosier I think.

I ripped EDEN's song and it came up with this tag:

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tag0nr.jpg

It looks like the song name is "Holy Ray", and I forgot too much of my hiragana/katakana to tell you the artist.

Although the song name *might* be "Holy Ray", I know for certain that the katakana says "Na-i-to-me-a" <=> "Nightmare", which is the alias used by one of the players at night.s12.xrea.com/movie1.htm, aka "Holy Ray". I think Nightmare may be the Dizzy player there, in which case that tag you got is referring to the author of the CM, not the BGM artist.

Nightmare is the player name. You'll see if you download the match vids from his site.

And Holy Ray is the name of his website.

EDIT:

I was reading the notes that he bundled with the vid, and he didn't mention anything about the song name...

I've updated the first post of this thread with the first iteration of the CM BGM list as compiled by epid (with minor corrections and additions by myself).

Now, I've requested it in my first post, but there's no harm in asking again:

If you know the name of a song for a CM and it is NOT listed, please post here or PM me and I will add it to the list.

Two things I *must* know to add it to the list:

- CM name;

- BGM name.

Some things that are *recommended* to pass along to me:

- BGM artist (if it's a cover/remix, knowing the original artist's name is nice, too);

- which character(s) the CM is based on (i.e. is it a Jam CM, or an Isuka CM, or a multi-character CM, or ... etc.);

- name and/or URL of the website where you got the CM;

- (failing the above) name and/or URL of a website where you can get the BGM.

Akatsuki ~The Car of Daybreak~ (DI):

FictionJunction YUUKA - Akatsuki no Kuruma (Gundam SEED)

White Reflection (MI):

Two Mix - White Reflection (Gundam Wing)

Lemuria (VE & SL):

1st song: move - Gamble Rumble

2nd song: KAORI - LeMU ~Harukanaru Remuria tairiku~

Innocence (MI):

1st song: Hearing Leaf - Ame ni utau Tanshikyoku

2nd song: SSH - ???

PRUNUS (BA):

JEWELRY - Kokoro Ga Tomaranai

Still looking for 'Millia - Maiden Hair Dance'

The song in the BG of Anji's Igyounoutage combo vid (page.freett.com/les_miserables/) is driving me nuts. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Sorry about the URL ;o

I'm downloading the file right now, and I'll make some research afterwards, but I'm not sure I can find something. I'll edit if I do.

EDIT : well, I couldn't find the song, but _maybe_ a hint...a japanese band, called Inugami Circus Dan, released an album entitled "Igyou no utage"...or maybe two, I couldn't understand the thing very well (there are 2 iterations of "Igyou no utage" in the discography, with different covers)...anyway, this could be it, but I'm absolutely not sure.

I checked the lyrics of 2 songs from "Igyou no utage", but they do not fit the song used in the CM. I couldn't find a mp3 either so see if the singers voices are the same. But if you really want to know that song title, it might be worth checking.

Ethereal S, in your list, which are the song names and which are the artist names? For now, I'm putting:

Left-hand side = Song Name

Right-hand side = Artist Name

Lemme know if it's wrong.

Edit: well I think i figured it out but can you double-check, I'm still kinda unsure.

However, I might as well say this: if you're going to give info, try to post like Ethereal S did (which is the logical way):

CM name (characters)

Song name - Artist/Group (Album/other source)

rtl42, sorry for the confusion. Actually it's 'Artist Name - Song Name' i.e.

PRUNUS (BA):

JEWELRY (Artist) - Kokoro Ga Tomaranai (Song name)

I'll use your format next time.

*hands Ethereal a cookie*

Thank you muchly =D

EDIT: Uh, are you sure? CD Japan has no record of Ito Kanako, and searching for Algelos Armas on Google yields zero results.

*takes cookie back*

EDIT2: Turns out it was Angelos Armas. Which makes a lot more sense.

*returns cookie*

Sign in to follow this