Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

>Iruel :

Song is Katsushika Rhapsody, sung by Kouhei Doujima. It's an ending theme for the anime series "Kochikame" (aka Kochira Katsushika-ku Kamearikouen-mae Hashutsujo, thank you Wikipedia)

Oh and concerning Kaze ni onegai, in case someone is still looking for it :

The song came from DJMAX Online. While the OSTs are easy to come by for the PSP versions of the game, I couldn't find anything for that one.

I think your best bet is either to rip the music from the youtube video (obviously, the quality will be lacking), or install the game and record it from there (there are probably some good tutorials around, so this shouldn't be impossible).

Oh and concerning Kaze ni onegai, in case someone is still looking for it :

The song came from DJMAX Online. While the OSTs are easy to come by for the PSP versions of the game, I couldn't find anything for that one.

I think your best bet is either to rip the music from the youtube video (obviously, the quality will be lacking), or install the game and record it from there (there are probably some good tutorials around, so this shouldn't be impossible).

Yeah, I was looking for this song about a year ago which brought me to DJMAX online's Korean website which, at the time, hosted the entire game's official soundtrack for MP3. I hopped on that with the intention of downloading everything and weeding out the songs that I didn't like, namely everything that wasn't "Kno".

With that came good news and bad news. Good news: It had the song, alright. At least 3 different mixes of it, including a JP version of the song (go figure; I didn't like it as much as the original Korean mix, but I digress). Bad news: it didn't have the particular mix that was in the CV.

:vbang:

Yeah.

Also, I don't really think that the mix is really called "Briefly Trance Remix". From what the commentor on the video said, he/she got it from a P2P program, so for all anyone knows, some random person just stuck that at the end of the MP3. I could be wrong.

BTW, I did employ my P2P program of choice, but with no luck.

Guess I wasn't of any help :vbang:

You might want to ask the commentor to upload it to rapidshare or something like that.

At any rate, you can use this rip of the video if you like. It's void of any ID tag though.

Here

I Hope someone will be more helpful than I was :psyduck:

^^^

JOINT by Mami Kawada

It's Shakugan no Shana 2 OP, should be easy to find. :3

Kawada Mami is teh sex!

I know this is off topic, but if you like her you will mostly likely also like Koda Kuma who's music isn't just teh sex, it's actual sex :)

EDIT: Anyway, there was a Millia combo movie someone posted in the video posting thread a while ago that started off in black and white with lines like on a old tv. It had alot of combos in the corner that would transition from one to another whenever Millia placed a disk. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, what's the song and artist used?

EDIT2: this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicszqJwK_4

Millia CM, "Onegai Kuzurete ><" (お願い崩れて><).

Music: "Tatta Hitotsu no Omoi" (たった1つの想い) by KOKIA.

There you go.

Sign in to follow this