Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

I emailed Fuku about this today and hope he responds but I can't find the song for his "Ino Special" movie thats old, is 1:48 in length, and has that trance-ish music. Been looking for it forever.

I emailed Fuku about this today and hope he responds but I can't find the song for his "Ino Special" movie thats old, is 1:48 in length, and has that trance-ish music. Been looking for it forever.

ehhh.....anybody knows what's the soundtrack of "Ky Kiske 2nd edition combo" by Amill , "White Bible" , " Moonlight butterfry " (Ky's combos ) and "May aka OHK" from combosvideo ? (May's combos) ???

ehhh.....anybody knows what's the soundtrack of "Ky Kiske 2nd edition combo" by Amill , "White Bible" , " Moonlight butterfry " (Ky's combos ) and "May aka OHK" from combosvideo ? (May's combos) ???

Which Funky Illusion (cos there are two)? In POB's Funky Illusion CV (上)(ue version, means up), SURFACE's "super funky" is the correct song. In Funky Illusion (下)(shita, below, the 2nd one), there are multiple songs used, including Illusionsity by SEX MACHINEGUNS and that DDR Dynamite Rave song. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup that`s right that CV that I`m talking about,, but I`m still seeking this song,, (LIMEWIRE) and other shareware but I don`t get anything...

BTW who is that clown in ur avatar pic??

Which Funky Illusion (cos there are two)? In POB's Funky Illusion CV (上)(ue version, means up), SURFACE's "super funky" is the correct song. In Funky Illusion (下)(shita, below, the 2nd one), there are multiple songs used, including Illusionsity by SEX MACHINEGUNS and that DDR Dynamite Rave song. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup that`s right that CV that I`m talking about,, but I`m still seeking this song,, (LIMEWIRE) and other shareware but I don`t get anything...

BTW who is that clown in ur avatar pic??

Tiny update: Not sure if you're going to be able to find "Land of Immortals". The song is pretty old, 1994 to be exact, and was a song made by Rhapsody when they were known as Thundercross. If you find the song, hook me up. ^_^

If you're still looking for this, I have it, plus a few other Rhapsody songs.

In the meantime, anybody know the artist and song for the combo movie "Lu:Na"? It's a Sol combo movie, filename is luna.mpg.

Tiny update: Not sure if you're going to be able to find "Land of Immortals". The song is pretty old, 1994 to be exact, and was a song made by Rhapsody when they were known as Thundercross. If you find the song, hook me up. ^_^

In the meantime, anybody know the artist and song for the combo movie "Lu:Na"? It's a Sol combo movie, filename is luna.mpg.

Is it Gackt? I haven't seen the video, but I know the song by Gackt, and I think it has the colon in it and everything, so that's probably it. Anyway, I should have it somewhere if you want.

Is it Gackt? I haven't seen the video, but I know the song by Gackt, and I think it has the colon in it and everything, so that's probably it. Anyway, I should have it somewhere if you want.

the artist is Gackt and the song of course is Lu:Na

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/(mint)/detailview.html?KEY=CRCP-10044

I didn't watch the CM but the song is really really great can you give a link to the CM..?

I don't know if it's against the rules but I've checked the Video links thread and it wasn't there.

Not sure if you can request this for the soundtrack or in this thread but if anyone is in mind to make a vid, use Peace Orchestra's - Who Am I. wonderful

Amill's CM: Aikawa Nanase - Midnight Blue

Moonlight Butterfly: Asaki - Gekkouchou(moonlight butterfly)

White Bible: Janne Da Arc - Love is Here (I'm pretty sure it's stated somewhere in the video in english)

That mostly Sol vid that was posted yesterday or the day before had an AWESOME song in it... It had the song title in it ("Eternal Sky ~komorebi no sukima~"), and I did enough research to find out that it's by Fumiya Fujii, but I haven't the slightest clue where to find more of his stuff. JPOPSUKI doesn't have any of it. Does anyone here? Is all his music that awesome?

Sign in to follow this