Sign in to follow this  
TGS

GGXX#R Millia Guide

I've been playing millia basically since I first heard of guilty gear about a year ago, but I'm still pretty awful with her.

Most of the problem I have is that I can't seem to get the use of double air-dash action down, and I can't relaunch.

First off, it may just be because I use a really heavy stick, but doing lots of really tricky crossovers and that kind of thing with her air-dashes is difficult for me. Any pointers?

Dash in the air like you're dashing on the ground. Or input the motion faster. That's all I can say about that. :confused:

But if you're talking about her instant air dashes (which I think you might be talking about), you can do them by moving the joystick to 9 (up-forward), then 6 (forward) immediately and it will still work because moving the stick to 9 puts Millia into the air AND counts a one of the forward taps to making her dash, so the next forward you do will register as an air-dash even though technically you only tapped forward once. As for doing double air-dashes, move the joystick faster, I guess...

Also, other than the emerald rain (236236S) I can't seem to properly use the throw to get a person off the ground. From the videos I've seen it looks like a trick of a few 2Ps and 5Ps, but I can't seem to get it.

Her throw combos are mostly character specific; a sequence that works on some characters may not work on others. Watch KA-GE-MA-TSU-RI's (I probably misplaced the hyphens, but oh well) "I Love Millia" Throw Combo Vid to get an idea of which sequence works on which characters.

Oh, and there's other ways to get the person off the ground besides Emerald Rain... Like using 2HS...

Also, any tips on getting her FRCs down? Off her air move (is it called "bad moon"? I can't remember)(j236K) she has an FRC I'd love to be able to do. Also, I've found myself in a couple of real bad places with the tandom top(236HS) not canceling.

Taken from my guide (in progress):

Name: Bad Moon

Command: 236P in air

FRC Point: Once she bounces off a blocking opponent or the ground, FRC when she's on the way up from the momentum of her bounce. Kinda hard to explain this one, best to go into training mode to find this one precisely.

Breakdown: Millia does a multi-hit Blanka Rolling Attack at a downwards 45 degree angle. Hits overhead if opponent crouch blocks. If blocked or whiffed anywhere close to the opponent, she's in for major pain due to its horrible recovery unless she FRC'ed it or opponent is still in blockstun from a FRC'ed HS Tandem Top. Part of her wakeup game as well. Also has some nasty tricks if RC'ed or FRC'ed; see advanced tactics section for info.

Name: HS Tandem Top

Command: 236HS

FRC Point: The instant she moves her head toward the opponent to form the disc. Notice how she rears her head back first before she moves it forward. Gives her better recovery, enabling her to move while disc is still forming for positioning.

Breakdown: Millia does the same thing as her S Tandem Top except there's noticeable startup when the disc materializes, and a smaller disc is summoned compared to S Tandem Top. Disc stays on the screen for quite a while until it makes contact with the opponent or Millia is hit out of it. Causes knockdown or wall bounce on hit. Really important move to Millia's wakeup games, which will be detailed in a later section.

Finally, I'd love to get some help on this relaunch. No matter how I try I can't seem to land and get the close 5S I need to start again. Typically I try something like 6P->2HS, jS, jP, jP, jHS but that leaves me to far away. Anythoughts?

Assuming you're doing this on Sol, the correct sequence is:

6P, 2HS, sj.S, P, S, HS (three hits), land, 5S© (one hit), 2HS, sj.S, P, P, HS (two hits) xx Silent Force (214S), land, 6HS

The above works on Sol and characters in a similar weight class as him. Obviously it will not work on Potemkin or Robo-Ky because they are in a heavier weight class than Sol, so just remember that most combos are character specific. However, there's one that can work on ALL characters (with only one minor deviation), but it involves using her Silent Force for a relaunch rather than a close 5S so it can work on all characters. It does not do as much damage as some of the character specific combos, but it's better than nothing. The sequence is:

For Females:

2HS, sj.K, P, S, HS (two hits) xx Silent Force (214S), land, dash in, 2HS, sj.S, P, P, HS (two or three hits)

For Males:

2HS, sj.K, P, S, P, HS (two hits) xx Silent Force (214S), land, dash in, 2HS, sj.S, P, P, HS (two or three hits)

Note that you might NEED to delay the first superjump on some of the heavier characters so they're high enough in the air for the combo to work.

The above works on pretty much everyone EXCEPT some really light characters like May. With May you have to omit the second P in the attack string so the HS will connect. However, after some testing, I've found that on all the females (including Bridget the shemale), you can omit the second P and the combo will still work because their bodies are high enough for the Silent Force to hit after the HS. As for the males, you have to include the second P in the string so their body will be high enough for the Silent Force to hit after the HS.

Thank you.

No problem.

Wow, thanks TGS. That's all really helpful information.

About the air-dashes, yeah, I guess I ment the instant ones, I don't know what to call it, I just saw some vids where the dashes looked faster than the kinetic speed, and was hoping it wasn't just insanely good reflexes, but it seems like your answer is more probable.

Again, thanks.

2HS, sj.K, P, S, HS (two hits) xx Silent Force (214S), land, dash in, 2HS, sj.S, P, P, HS (two or three hits)

Note that you might NEED to delay the first superjump on some of the heavier characters so they're high enough in the air for the combo to work.

I'm trying to do this, but the pin always seems to fly just over the opponent's head. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I'm trying to do this, but the pin always seems to fly just over the opponent's head. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Whoops, I re-read the combo and left out some exceptions. Should be fixed by now.

Sorry if this was answered (or sounds noobish :p) but i'm having trouble relaunching out of her ground throw, yes i'm aware it's being taken out in slash that's why i'm trying to exploit it now

first pick an easier character to do it on, anji, axle, potemkin, those should be fine. then in reality it just comes down to great dash timing. throw them again and again and find that frame where you can dash, sometimes you won't dash at all, sometimes too late, then keep adjusting, you need to just get the feel. then immediately hit s after the dash, it's all pretty quick. then get used to the dash, 2p, p, p for the other 5 or so characters.

...someone's making a guide ;_;

oh well *throws away stuff he was gonna update his guide with*

I moved some Slash posts to the Slash thread, so if your post isn't here, don't fret.

...someone's making a guide ;_;

oh well *throws away stuff he was gonna update his guide with*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo.... :cry:

Please update your guide if you can, seriously. My guide is taking me a while to finish due to school, so if I can just do something like help you finish your guide, it'd be cool. Maybe if you could tell me what stuff you're missing or need help on, I'd be glad to help you out instead of typing redundant information that's already in your guide...

Great thread you have going here. I was wondering if we could go into the subject of fuzzy guarding and fuzzy guard breaking to force hits. I have seen the term thrown around before but I am unsure of what exactly it is. I'm guessing fuzzy guard is switching your guard around really fast to block low/high attacks even when your sprite is still stuck in block animation? But how do you break this?

You break it because, like you said, the sprite's hitbox remains in standing animation. So you can do a move like, say, immediate j.K in a situation where they started blocking a string standing, and the j.K will connect as if they were standing. If they happen to duck when you do it, you'll break their guard, as you'll see their hitstun animation is that of them crouching, but their hitbox is standing. However, if they start blocking a string low, then you can't do this.

tgs: oh, i basically have no reload right now. I literally can't double check anything I say or write anymore. I'm CURRENTLY waiting on QCF to build my stick, but he stopped responding to my emails a week ago, and it's starting to make me think I should take my business elsewhere. Anyway, without a stick that works on PC, I have no way to even practice #reload, let alone double check combos and character specific things.

But yeah, my biggest problem is finding good frame data, and thinking of a way to organize a lot of the weirder sounding sections (wtf? zoning? As far as I know, it'll probably end up as a huge ass paragraph.. but that would suck to read).

Basically, the point of the faq WAS to serialize literally every part of millia's game. Which is why everything is broken down into sections and sub-sections and then listed.

I had planned to retool the combo section (throwing out the pretentious "guide") and simply take a c-god approach (list as many combos as possible, and eventually what one can do from a given situation will simlpy be infered by that knowledge.)

as for oki, crap like "...iad.S-H -> 214S, land, 6H(knockdown) -> 214H(2H 8H 2H 8H), iad.(falling)S. Continuations: A)land, 2K B)land, j.K -> 236K C) land, 2369K, throw..." and other flow tree type ideas that com from A, B, or C. (C works cuz being in the air makes them think you'll do badmoon or that you just tried to do a j.K).

just stuff like that... I have yet to add. And the burst baiting stuff, etc etc.

And... the character matchup section =) But that's not even close to being done.

...want to know something really funny?

after a High jump launch on may... you can follow with a lone 2H (instead of S©-2H) if your spacing and timing is PERFECT. Hilarious.

want to know something funnier? on quite a few characters you can 2h, iad. s, h, land, 2h. just takes amazing timing. i remember trying to get another iad. rep on potemkin doing this and was sort of successful.

well yeah, I was just citing the easiest example to duplicate =)

you can get 2 reps on pot, may, and zappa/baiken i think...not sure.

The HJ variations are easier to set up, since it's simply about timing on the falling j.H so that they skip off the top most part of the hitbox.

Quick update/bump: I have not abandoned the guide yet (though I haven't touched it in a few weeks due to school and term papers up the ass... And a few occasional tourneys and gaming sessions here and there... <_< >_> <_<); I'm planning to try to work on it during the upcoming winter break since I'm probably not gonna be going anywhere anytime soon so...

P.S. Anyone know who else does Millia's corner double Tandem Top starter combo work on besides Eddie? (i.e. FRC HS Tandem Top, random hit to combo into the HS Tandem Top, 5HSxxS Tandem Top, blah blah blah...)

Quick update/bump: I have not abandoned the guide yet (though I haven't touched it in a few weeks due to school and term papers up the ass... And a few occasional tourneys and gaming sessions here and there... <_< >_> <_<); I'm planning to try to work on it during the upcoming winter break since I'm probably not gonna be going anywhere anytime soon so...

P.S. Anyone know who else does Millia's corner double Tandem Top starter combo work on besides Eddie? (i.e. FRC HS Tandem Top, random hit to combo into the HS Tandem Top, 5HSxxS Tandem Top, blah blah blah...)

variations work on other characters, who can still fall ONTO the 5H -> s tandem, and lots of characters can get hit by 6H -> 236S, but only on testament and eddie can it be done in succession.

variations work on other characters, who can still fall ONTO the 5H -> s tandem, and lots of characters can get hit by 6H -> 236S, but only on testament and eddie can it be done in succession.

So uh, yeah. I'm currently on Winter Break and I find I'm barely getting free time to finish up the Millia guide. I'm thinking of just posting up the unfinished thing and let people contribute ala a Wikipedia of some sort since it's easier to manage. Guess I'll just do it then...

So uh, yeah. I'm currently on Winter Break and I find I'm barely getting free time to finish up the Millia guide. I'm thinking of just posting up the unfinished thing and let people contribute ala a Wikipedia of some sort since it's easier to manage. Guess I'll just do it then...

The Guilty Gear XX #Reload Millia Project

a.k.a. "How to use Millia effectively without looking like a noob"

Disclaimer: This guide assumes that the reader has an understanding of the basics of the Guilty Gear XX series. If you do not know what P, K, S, HS, D are or what a Dead Angle or a Roman Cancel is, we recommend reading the instruction manual and a beginner's guide before proceeding to read this guide, as the contents will most likely look like random gibberish to the uneducated. Also, note that this guide will not bother with fanboy crap such as Millia's story or interpretation of her love affair with Eddie; all that crap does not help jack shit when it comes to using Millia effectively.

Section Contents:

1) Legend

2) Normals

3) Specials

4) Dead Angle Attack and Overdrives

5) Combos

6) Advanced Techniques

7) Millia's Fight Plan

8) Random Info

1. Legend

7 8 9

4 5 6

1 2 3

The numbers above looks like the numpad on most keyboards and they refer to directions on the joystick. 5 is the neutral position of the joystick. 2 is when the joystick is pulled down. Figure out the rest. Oh, and when a number sequence is mentioned such as 236, you do not return the stick to neutral at all; just roll the stick from down, to down-forward, to forward. Besides, if you were supposed to put the stick on neutral, the sequence would've read 25356 instead. And no move has that kind of crazy command.

The official arcade joystick button layout is:

K--S--HS

P------D

And the letters correspond to the following normal attacks (just in case if you're not using an arcade joystick):

P = Punch

K = Kick

S = Slash

HS = Hard Slash

D = Dust

j.[X] = Jump in any direction (7, 8, or 9) then press [X] normal.

Note: All move commands listed are done when Millia is on the left side, facing right. If she's on the right side facing left, do the move commands in the other direction.

2. Normals

In this section, I'm just gonna go over Millia's normals and give a general breakdown as well as chuck in some frame data to look cool even though bakablitz's FAQ is a better source for frame data. I'm just gonna list the start-up, active, and recovery frames to give you an idea of how fast and how long a move lasts. Just remember that GGXX#R runs at 60 frames per second, so if a move has let's say, 3 active frames, it means that move is in it's "attack" phase for 3/60th of a second.

Now on to the guide...

Command: 5P

Start-up Frames: 5

Active Frames: 5

Recovery Frames: 6

Jump-cancellable: Yes

Breakdown: Quick high fast poke thats primarily used for juggle purposes. Can use it as anti-air as well to clash with opponent's incoming attack or beat out whatever they were doing if it was too slow (proceed to air combo them afterwards) or make them block on the way down to give Millia momentum. Decent as a ground poke but remember that most characters can crouch underneath it and can punish you if they react fast enough. Usually you could use it to start block strings due to its speed, but you can sub it with 5K. Can gatling chain into all her other normals.

Command: 5K

Active Frames: 6

Recovery Frames: 14

Breakdown: Another quick poke that is used for poking and juggle purposes. Can be chained into another 5K or 2K. Ideal block string or combo starter since its fast and can hit crouching people. Be sure to cancel its recovery on block by chaining it into something that leaves her safe. Also can be used for OTG kills if needed.

Command: 5S©

Start-up Frames: 7

Active Frames: 3, 3

Recovery Frames: 17

Breakdown: Decent multi-hit ground-based anti-air, though it's more suited for combos and block strings. Can be used with Millia's lockdown mixup game very well or flashy jump-install combos. Like her 5K, be sure to cancel its recovery into something that leaves her safe if blocked.

Command: 5S(f)

Active Frames: 2

Recovery Frames: 16

Jump-cancellable: No

Breakdown: One of her main pokes if her opponent won't let her get in close to start her strings, as it's fast and has long reach. Hard to punish if used at max range. Just note that if used at max range, the next move in the gatling chain won't reach, so it's safe to stop the gatling chain at this point.

Command: 5HS

Start-up Frames: 6

Active Frames: 4(2)2

Recovery Frames: 21

Breakdown: Hits twice up close, once from mid-range. Use for combo filler into 2D, Tandem Top, or easy hit confirmation into Emerald Rain. Farther reach than 5S(f), but recovery is kinda long; be sure to cancel the recovery to keep momentum.

Command: 5D

Start-up Frames: 27

Active Frames: 3

Recovery Frames: 27

Breakdown: Her Dust attack. Useful once in a blue moon if opponent hasn't seen it in a while and keeps holding down-back. Other than that, she has much better and faster options for overhead attacks.

Command: 2P

Recovery Frames: 6

Breakdown: Same as her 5P except it can hit crouchers. Mainly used as a combo filler to get opponents into the air. Can also be used to beat out rushers to give her some breathing room if needed, as well as set up counter-hit situations or start block strings. Can gatling chain into any of her other ground normals.

Command: 2K

Recovery Frames: 7

Breakdown: Her quickest low hit. Combo starter/OTG combo starter. Use this on situations where her 2S isn't safe enough such as starting block strings or whatnot. But if opponent is completely open, start with 2S instead, since a combo that starts with a P or K is heavily prorated. Can also be used to give her some breathing room if opponent keeps crowding around her. Gatlings into itself, 5K, 5S, and 2S.

Command: 2S

Start-up Frames: 9

Recovery Frames: 15

Breakdown: Her strongest low hit that can chain into 5HS or 2HS. Use this to start combos if it's guaranteed since it doesn't prorate like P or K. Just remember that 2HS will whiff if this is connected at max range.

Command: 2HS

Start-up Frames: 11

Active Frames: 7

Recovery Frames: 12

Breakdown: Her launcher. Used to start her juggle combos. Can be used as an anti-air if timed right. Also sometimes it can beat out cross-up attempts because the hitbox of this move seem to extend behind her head. Gatlings into 2D even though there are better options.

Command: 2D

Start-up Frames: 13

Breakdown: Universal sweep. Has the second largest range out of all her normals (a little bit closer from half screen). Starts her nasty wakeup games if connected.

Command: j.P

Recovery Frames: 8

Breakdown: Combo filler/anti air throw. Can be used to clash/beat out some air to air attacks. Gatlings into itself, j.K, j.S, and j.HS.

Command: j.K

Start-up Frames: 4

Active Frames: 9

Recovery Frames: 9

Breakdown: Combo filler/anti air throw. Faster than her j.P, but not by much. Unlike j.P, it hits upward, so you could use it as an air-to-air block string starter if you decide to jump up after your opponent. Gatlings into j.P and j.S.

Command: j.S

Start-up Frames: 10

Breakdown: Strongest hitting air combo filler. Also is a good jump-in attack since it can be comboed into Silent Force, enabling Millia to land and continue the combo. Gatlings into j.P and j.HS.

Command: j.HS

Start-up Frames: 8

Active Frames: 4(2)6(2)4

Recovery Frames: 17

Breakdown: Her main air combo ender as it knocks opponent down to the floor, setting up Millia's wakeup game. Has lots of active frames and hits multiple times, so it can be used as a decent air to air attack if started early to catch opponents on block or on hit.

Command: j.D

Start-up Frames: 11

Recovery Frames: 9

Breakdown: Long range air poke. Can also be used as a jump-in attack due to its range. Causes wall-bounce on counter hit if they're close to a wall, enabling Millia to land and combo the crap out of them. Also is used as part of her Impossible Dust combo.

Command: 6P

Active Frames: 9, 3

Recovery Frames: 20

Breakdown: Has upper-body invincibility, so it's useful as an anti-air attack. Causes stagger on counter hit on a grounded opponent. Can be used as a meaty attack since it has lots of active frames on the first hit, but there are better options. Can gatling into 5S, 2S, 5HS, 2HS, and 5D. Does two hits if done somewhat close, only one if hit from max range.

Command: 6K

Start-up Frames: 17

Active Frames: 4

Breakdown: An overhead attack. Can go over some low normals since it somehow gives her lower body invincibility during the middle of the move. Can't gatling anything after it aside from special moves or overdrive attacks. Important part of her mixup game.

Command: 6HS

Start-up Frames: 16

Recovery Frames: 25

Breakdown: A knockdown attack. Has the largest range out of her normals (about half screen distance). Sets up her wakeup games, as well as used in combos. Nothing can gatling after it aside from special moves and overdrives, so if you want to cancel the recovery of it, cancel it into a quick special move like S Tandem Top or Ground Roll.

Command: Ground Throw (Hold 6 or 4 while up close to the opponent on the ground, and press HS)

Breakdown: Your normal throw. Does damage, and knocks down. However, if you're fast enough, you can combo right after the throw does damage but before the opponent touches the ground. One of the three throws in the game where comboing is possible afterwards without any restrictions (Venom's normal throw and Testament's normal throw are the other ones).

Command: Air Throw (Hold 6 or 4 while up close to the opponent in the air, and press HS)

Breakdown: Millia's air throw sends the opponent flying across the screen and causes a soft wall bounce. It is untechable, but Millia recovers too slow to try to combo off of it. However, it does give you enough time to run up and plant a HS Tandem Top or pull off a Secret Garden pattern.

3. Specials

Same section as above except there's no frame data this time since I can't find any comprehensive data (or I don't know how to read it).

The FRC Point part will attempt to describe when to press the buttons to FRC the move if applicable. It's better to go to training mode on a console and turn on Input Display to get the timing down, but if you're on arcade, it's gonna be harder to find them even with this half-assed FRC guide.

Name: Move name.

Command: Move command.

FRC Point: When to FRC if applicable.

Breakdown: Move breakdown.

Now on to the section...

Name: S Tandem Top

Command: 236S

FRC Point: None

Breakdown: Millia spins around and makes a circle around her that materializes the instant she does the move. The disc stays on the screen for a really short time; it begins to disappear once Millia recovers. Hella fast, decent recovery. Knocks down opponent on hit. If done close to corner, opponent bounces off the wall, setting up more combo opportunities or air-throw reset games.

Name: HS Tandem Top

Command: 236HS

FRC Point: The instant she moves her head toward the opponent to form the disc. Notice how she rears her head back first before she moves it forward. Gives her better recovery, enabling her to move while disc is still forming for positioning.

Breakdown: Millia does the same thing as her S Tandem Top except there's noticeable startup when the disc materializes, and a smaller disc is summoned compared to the S Tandem Top. Disc stays on the screen for quite a while until it makes contact with the opponent, or has reached the completion of its active frames, or Millia is hit out of it during startup. Causes knockdown or wall bounce (if close to the wall) on hit. Really important move to Millia's wakeup games, which will be detailed in a later section.

Name: Lust Shaker

Command: 214S or press S repeatedly

Breakdown: Mashable move. Think Chun-Li's Lightning Legs from Street Fighter II with fast startup. Seems to be the move Millia noobs and scrubs whore out even when there's better options available for damage. It's good for building up their guard meter if you're confident enough to capitalize on it. Also can be used for chip deaths if they don't have enough tension to Faultless Defense or aren't smart enough to use it.

Name: Iron Savior

Command: 214P

FRC Point: The instant she lands from her small back hop, FRC immediately. Gives her better recovery and also sets up one of her tricky overhead attacks since she does another small hop after FRC'ing the move.

Breakdown: Low attack that sends people flying across the screen in a knockdown state. Millia slides across the ground until she hits something to make her stop (either an opponent or a wall). Pretty decent startup, and fast travel speed. Beware that some people can punish her if whiffed or blocked (unless FRC'ed).

Name: Secret Garden

Command: 214HS, then any direction + HS to control ball movement (up to 4 inputs possible)

Breakdown: Millia summons a big-ass ball that's controllable (it can move in any of the 8 directions for short distances depending on the number of inputs). Can input up to 4 directions before she recovers. Heavily used for her corner lockdowns, as well as can be used like some sort of moving shield to enable her to rush in on her opponent safely if she's able to pull off the move safely (the startup alone is horrendous). See the advanced tactics section on more uses for this move.

Name: Bad Moon

Command: 236P in air

FRC Point: Once she bounces off a blocking opponent or the ground, FRC when she's on the way up from the momentum of her bounce. Kinda hard to explain this one, best to go into training mode to find this one precisely.

Breakdown: Millia does a multi-hit Blanka Rolling Attack at a downwards 45 degree angle. Hits overhead if opponent crouch blocks. If blocked or whiffed anywhere close to the opponent, she can be punished due to its somewhat horrible recovery unless she FRC'ed it. Part of her wakeup game as well. Also has some nasty tricks if RC'ed or FRC'ed; see advanced tactics section for info.

Name: Silent Force

Command: 214S in air

Breakdown: Millia throws a hair-pin downwards at like a 60 degree angle. Mainly used for combos, but can be used for pressure to get Millia in close from the air safely if used right. Note that once she throws the pin, she cannot do the move again unless she picks up the pin (tap down when standing above the pin) beforehand. Causes stagger on counter-hit.

Name: Ground Roll

Command: 214K

Breakdown: Millia does a command roll that dodges high attacks and can cross up the opponent. The roll travels about one third of the screen, and is pretty quick. Note that Millia can get hit or thrown out of her roll if the opponent is expecting it. The roll is a useful tool for her wakeup mixup games, as well as dodging some telegraphed attacks.

Name: Turbofall

Command: 236K in air

Breakdown: Millia does a really fast 45 degree angle drop from the air (hence the name Turbofall). Used for positioning purposes or escape tactics. Note that she can get hit out of it if she drops into an attack. Again, this move can be used as part of her mixup game.

4. Dead Angle Attack and Overdrives

Again, same section as above, except these moves require at least 50% tension to perform. She only has one DAA and 2 overdrives so...

Dead Angle Attack-

Breakdown: Millia does a one-hit version of her 5S©. Same range as her 5S©. Recovery is somewhat slow, so make sure you do connect with this move. Knocks down opponent. If it counter hits at the highest point while an opponent is in the air, Millia can juggle the opponent off of it into an air combo.

Overdrives-

Name: Emerald Rain

Command: 236236S

Breakdown: Millia chucks out three disc-like projectiles that travel across the screen. Fast startup, decent recovery if blocked. Causes knockdown or wall bounce on hit, enabling combos or trap setups. However, sometimes all three discs won't hit the opponent and they'll be able to get up in time before Millia can set up anything to capitalize off of it.

Name: Winger

Command: 2141236HS

Breakdown: Millia's anti-air super. She attacks straight up to the top of the screen then dives at a 45 degree angle towards the direction she was facing. Causes knockdown or wall bounce upon hit, but if it whiffs or is blocked, that's her ass. This super can be used as a wakeup desperation attack if your opponent is getting a little too close to Millia since Millia has no good wakeup options aside from blocking since you can treat it like a wakeup Dragon Punch, but I'd rather use the meter for a potential Dead Angle attempt instead.

Sign in to follow this