Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poultrygeist

Vs Elphelt

you have a lot of indicators whether or not 5H is going to hit twice or not. The combo I listed above should mainly be used for either punishes, or empty air dash downforward into 2K (because you'll be right next to her after an empty air dash down forward).

Is it even possible to land ADDF 2K without being thrown/DP'd? I stopped trying ;(

Does it work as meaty option or is it just a case of your opponents responding to your conditioning?

Another thing - corner confirm into 5H(1) > 2H it's possible to go with either j.236S > land > 2P > c.S or delay 236H > 2P > c.S.

Is any of these two preferable? I found 2H > 236H > 2P > c.S to work a bit more reliably, but didn't get it 10/10 yet.

Is it even possible to land ADDF 2K without being thrown/DP'd? I stopped trying ;(

Does it work as meaty option or is it just a case of your opponents responding to your conditioning?

It's better if you can get it so that something is covering your landing, like 214H.  It's faster if you do j.H whiff into the 2K (maybe you know that).  It also is good if your opponent likes to blitz against meaty jump attacks on wakeup.  

The 236HS combo from that I'm pretty sure would do more damage, so if its consistent, go for it.  I like tk task B combos because they're nearly universal, but if there's character specific combos that work and do more damage, go for it.