Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Kentucky Stomping Ground Mk. V

Well, with the release of Xrd, and a bunch of other games this past year, I'm starting a new Stomping Grounds thread. 

Post up in here if you're in Kentucky. Give me the following info, and we'll use myself as example:

Name: John

Handle: TheSlyMoogle

Characters: Xrd - Ky :KYX: ; ACR - Anji  :AN:

PSN: theslymoogle

Just give that info up and I'll add it to this post. Happy Gaming friends. 

Name: Nick
Handle: Yasha
Characters: Xrd - Ky  :KYX: Sin  :SIN: ; ACR - Ky    :KYX:  ; Blazblue- Hazama  :HZ:
PSN: yashanyu1

Any particular error message or just nothing happening?

Also, I'm trying a mailing list for keeping people up-to-date on BADC and other anime happenings in the Cincinnati region. You can sign up here: http://circ.uito.us/badc and I'll send out emails when stuff's scheduled.

Any particular error message or just nothing happening?

Also, I'm trying a mailing list for keeping people up-to-date on BADC and other anime happenings in the Cincinnati region. You can sign up here: http://circ.uito.us/badc and I'll send out emails when stuff's scheduled.

It just doesn't even show the disc inside my PS3. No error message or anything. 

It just doesn't even show the disc inside my PS3. No error message or anything. 

Shit, any other games or just Xrd?

Shit, any other games or just Xrd?

Xrd works fine, it's the borrowed copy of UNIEL that doesn't work, even though I thought PS3 was region free.

Hey guys, lots of fun last week.

Name: Ben

Handle: Mop

Characters: Xrd - Faust :FAU: ; BB - Azrael :AZ:

PSN: al-bundy-fan

What's the best way to set up casuals? Facebook, twitter..?  Need more offline experience. I'm willing to come up to Lex for games (mostly) anytime.