Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

This game shits the bed so much when loading/saving. It's frozen on me more than all my other games combined... though at least half the time after 60 seconds it unfreezes...

Really? :x Hasn't happened to me (yet) Everything has gone smooth with it so far.

There was only one time where it gave me a real scare because my PS3 booted up super slow and nearly froze again in the menu. Luckily after one more restart it returned to normal.

But yeah really, 90% of the time online though, it freezes on me when entering stuff like the character select screen or a room in a lobby. Most recent case it froze on me when loading the next challenge in challenge mode, though unfroze after about a minute.

I'm on a disc - dunno whether that matters or not.

>Goes onto Ranked match

>Gets 4 bar connections

>12 frames of lag

>Does player matches with friends in Montreal and Ottawa

>4 bar connections

>3-4 frames of lag

lolwut???

Also, a side note everyone still sucks on ranked match. Let me know when they original netcode infrastructure for Ranked match. At least player match is still good :)

Well, anyways guys, Leo and the Color DLC's are up (tho its just PS Store updating slowly) the bundles should be coming up later as well as the X-mas colors and avatars.

Well, anyways guys, Leo and the Color DLC's are up (tho its just PS Store updating slowly) the bundles should be coming up later as well as the X-mas colors and avatars.

What about the patch? I've checked about 4 times and it still isn't up.

Still no colors for the Hong Kong store. I figured it would at least be up on Tuesday, but it's Wednesday in Hong Kong now and still nothing. Wish we could get an update at least.

Yeah, I have no idea what's going on with this. Has anyone tried contacting them through twitter or something?

If the colors are up/being put up, how does one get the PS+ colors? Dying to get them (after I get PS+)

No PS+ colors until early January. January 13th for NA. Not sure when for JP

There was only one time where it gave me a real scare because my PS3 booted up super slow and nearly froze again in the menu. Luckily after one more restart it returned to normal.

But yeah really, 90% of the time online though, it freezes on me when entering stuff like the character select screen or a room in a lobby. Most recent case it froze on me when loading the next challenge in challenge mode, though unfroze after about a minute.

I'm on a disc - dunno whether that matters or not.

That sounds like either your disc or hard drive is on its way out more than anything :X

This game shits the bed so much when loading/saving. It's frozen on me more than all my other games combined... though at least half the time after 60 seconds it unfreezes...

I've had similar problems.  Are you running this on a fat or slim PS3?

Leo is out on the US store now, alongside alternate costumes for every member of the cast.

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of Leo's inputs.

He has both 236 and [46] moves for Slash and Heavy Slash, making it very easy to get the wrong attack. (I've had multiple occasions where I would try to use a projectile ([46]) only to rush straight at my opponent (236))

I'm also having a lot of trouble getting his rekkas to work. The timing is way too strict for my liking.

I'm really digging his design though, and his Brynhildr Stance is great.

I can't find all the avatars and stuff on the store.  WTF is going on.

Go to the avatars section of the PS Store. (Under ´´Extras``)

Add filter ´´Last 7 Days``.

Scroll down a bit and there you go.

EDIT: Oh, did I misinterpret that? If so, my apologies.

If I buy one of the color packs, can I still buy the bundle later?

I would assume yes but I would just wait so you can save that 99 cents.

The voice pack is $35.  I can get a new game for $20...It kind of puts how expensive those are into perspective.  That's sad, considering how awesome the Elphelt one is.

Also, anyone know why Gallery Mode only plays Japanese Voice clips?

Leo is out on the US store now, alongside alternate costumes for every member of the cast.

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of Leo's inputs.

He has both 236 and [46] moves for Slash and Heavy Slash, making it very easy to get the wrong attack. (I've had multiple occasions where I would try to use a projectile ([46]) only to rush straight at my opponent (236))

I'm also having a lot of trouble getting his rekkas to work. The timing is way too strict for my liking.

I'm really digging his design though, and his Brynhildr Stance is great.

You just need to stop twitching

and work on your execution.

i play axl.. so all i can say if ypu need to get your execution down...

i gotta master inputs like

6321473 tk bomber

and try not to get

63214 haitaka stance ...

so just learn the inputs and tey not to complai