Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Still not seeing the Plus colors in the US store... I thought they were supposed to be up as of 8 JAN...

You're thinking of the JP store. US store usually never updates on anything but a Tuesday. The PS+ colors are supposed to go up on the 13th here in the US. 

Actually, if you're logged into the US version and press Triangle from the main menu to bring up the most recent updates, it says they're available on the 8th.  They didn't correct the date for the US version.  :v:

So do IKs have universal invul frames once you start the move? I've been hit by IKs on multiple occasions now by doing a projectile super or something as a response to the opponent activating their IK move, and the opponent just phases through my super and destroys me.

Did I glance over this feature?

yep. Almost evryone has full invul a bit after start-up (like 9-38F), Sin has invul 1-17F, Sl and Sol start from upper body and go into full.   

You're thinking of the JP store. US store usually never updates on anything but a Tuesday. The PS+ colors are supposed to go up on the 13th here in the US. 

Actually, if you're logged into the US version and press Triangle from the main menu to bring up the most recent updates, it says they're available on the 8th.  They didn't correct the date for the US version.  :v:

Thanks guys! I was getting worried that I missed it or something. I just got PS+ via the free trial so I was wondering if maybe I wouldn't get it until I actually ponied up some cash. 

So is the way to mash out of Stagger state, like Slayers command grab or Elph's 2S, different in Xrd? 
It feels weird to me

yes got a ps+ trial code for HK, will try it tonight n see if it allows me to download the plus colours. I wish that these were bundled in with normal colours or available to purchase separately with plus but what can you do.

Also quick question- I got Elphet free with the ps3 version but nowhere does it say i can download the ps4 version too but my leo dlc does???

So is the way to mash out of Stagger state, like Slayers command grab or Elph's 2S, different in Xrd? 

It feels weird to me

As the UI indicates, you need to mash buttons for stagger, and mash buttons + waggle stick for Stun/Dizzy.

If you lose the PS Plus will you still be able to use the colors? Usually the PSPlus content is only available if you still have the subscription.

Sorry if this questions was asked before.

Theyve worded a bit poorly imo! Its say "if youre a ps plus member you can download during the subscription period and keep it forever."

I assume (and hope) this means download it and you keep it for good

I think a HK trial may be easier to find.

How do you get one?

Still waiting on the psn discount for hk psn but I might just bite and get a 80hkd psn card.

PM sent maverick! I was going to buy the colours with my remaining hk money but im gonna wait til end of the month for the discount. Will let you know if i hear anything.

PS- the PS plus colours are so good

Is Central Organ Tower 'that' stage in Xrd? Does it run better/put less strain on the game then other stages or something along those lines? Just curious

Is Central Organ Tower 'that' stage in Xrd? Does it run better/put less strain on the game then other stages or something along those lines? Just curious

Talking about this: Which stages are the less laggy ones?

Arena stage seems to be the most lag proof of all. Pot's on the other hand is the worst in this regard.

Hmm that is very strange. Could have sworn it would be Axl's stage.

Good stages would be Arena, Central Organ Tower, and Dragonica Falls, off the top of my head. Leo and Sin's stages are also pretty good. The worst would be Axl's and Potemkin's, and Ky's is kinda up there.

I made a JP PSN trial account, got the colours, downloaded them and they do work on that account in game. But when I go back to my EU account I don't have them. What gives? Are the PSN colours region specific or something?

Well I hit that rut where none of the matches I'm playing feel the least bit exciting (interdependent of the outcome) nor does it feel like I'm getting better. Not sure if that means I should take a break for several days to a week or try to play again the next day...

Of course online eating inputs doesn't exactly help.