Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Wtf is wrong with el fuerte? Lol he is fun. If Leo is fun for other people let those people play Leo. It's only fair to create Characters like Leo if god allows motherfuckers to create abominations like Elphelt and her good ole' pre-patch "own neutral" pine.

Additional Bedman buffs from ho-chan:

1.1 Bedman (1/3) - fS, longer cancellable time - 2S>2D link added - JS>JP link added - TaskB, longer untechable time, easier to hit opponent

1.1 Bedman (2/3) - dejavu, some glitch fix which is not important - TaskC, hitstop added to dejavu version, triggers stagger

1.1 Bedman (3/3) - clock super, wall-stick on hit, longer untechable time, blows farther

Bedman is looking really good now. Can't wait to play this patch.

I don't feel that the game has changed when i played "at least to the worst".

I met Rion, Taka, Karinchou and Rion today.

Ogawa said that Slayer is very strong in this build.

So nothing to whine about anymore.

IMO, if reversal BS ends up anything like wakeup shield in melty, it'll be no big deal. The thing keeping you from spamming wakeup shield in melty is the fact that, at least half the time, you just lose to completely indistinguishable options. The risk/reward on it is bad, so people don't do it often at all. BS should (hopefully) be the same, since it costs a ton of meter and puts you in CH state.

The main issue I see in making this comparison, though, is that more than just overheads will beat low shield in Melty (since almost all non-a standing normals in Melty have to be shielded high). You can normally make someone stop shielding on wakeup in Melty just by meatying/throwing them a few times in a row, but I'm not sure how universally available a good, indistinguishable option for meatying people overhead and blowing up low BS is.

EDIT:  In addition to the above, the other potential issue I see with the comparison is that there are several anti-shield OSes to keep you from getting hit on some (but not all) successful shields from your opponent in Melty.

Have any of the notable JP Ramlethal's spoken about the changes yet? I know Daiji allegedly had some comments early on but anything more?

Elphelt is so broken, unblockable loops from a knockdown is really insane. She's 1.0 Kokonoe's level (i think she's even better). I really expect more nerfs on her stuff, the grenade nerf was a good start but is not enough, her unblockable just can't stay. If the Elphelt player does it right, there's nothing you can do without a super to get out, I think not even with the new BS change since she is far away snipping you.

Elphelt is so broken, unblockable loops from a knockdown is really insane. She's 1.0 Kokonoe's level (i think she's even better). I really expect more nerfs on her stuff, the grenade nerf was a good start but is not enough, her unblockable just can't stay. If the Elphelt player does it right, there's nothing you can do without a super to get out, I think not even with the new BS change since she is far away snipping you.

Now it will be easier to blitz the grenade, allowing you to escape.

1.0 Kokonoe was so dominant she made almost everyone else on the cast irrelevant. Elphelt is nowhere near that sir.

I totally agree. The difference in BB and here is that the rest of the top in GG is really close to her shit lol. But in 1.1, she seems to be the only one (and Faust) to hold some of the top tier ground. She needs more nerf bat lol. I actually agree with Ram's changes, she needed that, she was kind of cheap too.

Elphelt is so broken, unblockable loops from a knockdown is really insane. She's 1.0 Kokonoe's level (i think she's even better).

Do we have a "stop spouting bullshit" button? Elphelt is silly, but there's silly and then there's blockstun infinite into unblockable.

Yes there's the report button and there's no block infinite so you're being part of the issue.

If somebody comes in here and says some dumb shit guys hit report. I've only been saying this for a year.

The discussion of "bullshit and cheap shit" stops. Wanrings come soon. If you're just going to say "I thin kthis character deserved a nerf, this needs to be nerfed harder, my character sucks now, well I just don't like this change, wahh why didn't they buff or change things like I want to" etc stop. Go to NeoGAF or Gamefaqs and stop shitting up this place too.

Short interview with Lead Battle Planner Kazuto Sekine. Questions are in bold, his responses are under the orange text,

http://www.4gamer.net/games/216/G021678/20150205085/

"とあり,前者はこれまで1フレームの猶予が設けられていた先行入力受付時間が2フレームに延長"

"合計3フレームの猶予を設けました"

Input buffer increased by 1F, total 3F (from 2F)

Names Sol's DLoop as an example of something that should become easier

"紫色ロマンキャンセルの発生が,今までの倍くらい早くなっています。これも試験的な試みですが,新しい使い方ができると思うので,ぜひ試してほしいですね。"

Purple RC has faster startup

This is probably why reversals etc. seem so much easier to input

The discussion of "bullshit and cheap shit" stops. Wanrings come soon. If you're just going to say "I thin kthis character deserved a nerf, this needs to be nerfed harder, my character sucks now, well I just don't like this change, wahh why didn't they buff or change things like I want to" etc stop. Go to NeoGAF or Gamefaqs and stop shitting up this place too.

You'll have your hands full in the Ramlethal forums then, lol.

Yes there's the report button and there's no block infinite so you're being part of the issue.

If somebody comes in here and says some dumb shit guys hit report. I've only been saying this for a year.

It's funny because all you do in this thread and the one before was bitch. Most of your posts are nothing but complaining and belittling posters. You're angry all the time and like you don't even enjoy reading these forums but get off on giving people crap. I even went as far as reading your twitter to see if you had something good to say but no. I saw you talking about not enjoying stuff anymore. I'd recommend your own advice.

Have any of the notable JP Ramlethal's spoken about the changes yet? I know Daiji allegedly had some comments early on but anything more?

Karinchou laughed and told me " Ramlathal is done for it lol"

Also the buffer extension explains why i kept getting VV every time i do a dash Fafnir.

Karinchou laughed and told me " Ramlathal is done for it lol"

Also the buffer extension explains why i kept getting VV every time i do a dash Fafnir.

You should post everything they're saying. If you can lol.

Also i kept avoiding people with 2f delay to keep my local dust loop timing constant.

So a 1 extra frame buffer is more than welcome.

Short interview with Lead Battle Planner Kazuto Sekine. Questions are in bold, his responses are under the orange text,

http://www.4gamer.net/games/216/G021678/20150205085/

"とあり,前者はこれまで1フレームの猶予が設けられていた先行入力受付時間が2フレームに延長"

"合計3フレームの猶予を設けました"

Input buffer increased by 1F, total 3F (from 2F)

Names Sol's DLoop as an example of something that should become easier

"紫色ロマンキャンセルの発生が,今までの倍くらい早くなっています。これも試験的な試みですが,新しい使い方ができると思うので,ぜひ試してほしいですね。"

Purple RC has faster startup

This is probably why reversals etc. seem so much easier to input

So would potemkins 6K loops become easier? Cuz right now that shit is painful.

It's funny because all you do in this thread and the one before was bitch. Most of your posts are nothing but complaining and belittling posters. You're angry all the time and like you don't even enjoy reading these forums but get off on giving people crap. I even went as far as reading your twitter to see if you had something good to say but no. I saw you talking about not enjoying stuff anymore. I'd recommend your own advice.

You've been around for a while so I'm sure you understand why we need to come in here and be the "fun police" every once in a while; people complaining about their character being bad really does become irritating and counterproductive after a while. We've seen it in past location test situations in other games and we see the same thing happening here. I don't see why you have an issue with the moderators trying to stop a fire from happening when they see it starting up.

if you (or anyone really) would liek to discuss this topic more, please bring it to the site feedback section or PM me.

sorry for the slight derail everyone

You've been around for a while so I'm sure you understand why we need to come in here and be the "fun police" every once in a while; people complaining about their character being bad really does become irritating and counterproductive after a while. We've seen it in past location test situations in other games and we see the same thing happening here. I don't see why you have an issue with the moderators trying to stop a fire from happening when they see it starting up.

if you (or anyone really) would liek to discuss this topic more, please bring it to the site feedback section or PM me.

sorry for the slight derail everyone

Think it's more of a hypocrisy issue.

In any case it's best to move on and stay relevant before it becomes a 1v1.

I'm sorry but I missed the info; there are 3 loketests in total yes? Is there a date for the 2nd one to commence yet?

Oh no, i would prefer a stricter buffer for reversals much more. When BB did this i got DP so often instead of dash > 236 it was really painful :(

Didn't really train to adjust, though.. Do people get accustomed to this by specifically going back to neutral before doing 236? Doesn't that even make it harder to get the specials you want?