Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

When I try download the patch in PS4 (my game is japanese) there is an error in 50%...

I download today the new firmware, resogun's update and FF Type-0...

I only can't download the GGXrd's patch (Erro NW-31456-9)... ¬¬

i hope arcsys fixes up training mode for the next console patch... i'd like to be able to:

- delete recorded slots

Are there any practical reasons for deleting recorded slots? It's not like it's wasting space...

if you use all three slots and use the random function, you're stuck with all three slots, even if you only want to use two slots later.

add "wait X frames before air teching" to the wishlist -_-

NEC was the weekend of JP console release, and a week before the US console release. I don't even think they had a singles tournament. Apex and Winter Brawl were awesome, but the pre-reg numbers didn't suggest major status for guilty gear.

KiT, you're right. I beg your pardon. However, there were two Elphelts in top eight.

Apex had 80+ (84?) Winter Brawl had 92. KIT I think had 97.

NEC wasnt serious for Xrd lol that was the ACR send off.

Are there any practical reasons for deleting recorded slots? It's not like it's wasting space...

Maybe if you want to randomize only two slots?

BTW the replay feature could use more slots, also having choice of which slots get included in the random replay, and replay as a reversal like there is in Skullgirls would be nice.

Can't you just tap the record button three times to make an "empty" recording?

Well we have to work with that but that doesn't delete the slot and it will still be active in the random replay, it will just replay "nothing" when that slot is selected. Actually we wouldn't really need the delete function if we were able to select the active slots for the random replay like we can in BB.

Huh. I always thought "Goldenrody" was Jonio. 

Nope, but he's faster with uploading stuff from Jonio's streams than Jonio himself (at least the interesting stuff).

I agree with that.

But Jonio uploaded the Machaboo vs FAB ft 10 to YouTube as soon as it was over.

But still everyone and their mother reuploaded it to their own channels which really pissed me off!

I agree with that.

But still everyone and their mother reuploaded it to their own channels which really pissed me off!

It's all about those views, man. If one can gain views from a random search, why would one actually create content? 

I agree with that.

Why?

Why?

Because they steal content from others to get views on their own channel?

Sometimes it's not about getting views for a channel and more about trying to distribute content in a way such that people can view it. For example, YouTube works perfectly well on certain computers where Nico or Twitch do not.

Sometimes it's not about getting views for a channel and more about trying to distribute content in a way such that people can view it. For example, YouTube works perfectly well on certain computers where Nico or Twitch do not.

That's why i said i agree.

That's why i uploaded some of my matches in Mikado because it didn't have a YouTube link but i will definitely wouldn't do it or i will even delete them if Jonio uploaded them to his channel.

I even stopped when goldenrody finally uploaded them.

But the case was totally different with that FT10 because Jonio himself was the first one to upload it to his YouTube channel.

Some of the east coast guys did their own English commentary while watching the stream which i think is totally cool.

It's all about those views, man. If one can gain views from a random search, why would one actually create content? 

Well as long as it's not monetized, and the original video wasn't going to be monetized, why does it even matter?

Well as long as it's not monetized, and the original video wasn't going to be monetized, why does it even matter?

It matters as much as having gameplay footage of a game we already have, which is to say, it doesn't. When the videos aren't monetized on the source and are re-uploaded in the same quality without being monetized, there's no difference. The problems start when the quality dips or they get monetized. 

We don't support that shit. 

It matters as much as having gameplay footage of a game we already have, which is to say, it doesn't. When the videos aren't monetized on the source and are re-uploaded in the same quality without being monetized, there's no difference. The problems start when the quality dips or they get monetized. 

We don't support that shit. 

Mostly if they get monetized, the quality stuff is not something you can always keep.

I honestly don't know why people fuss about quality so much when it comes to competitive games. Maybe I'm old school but if I'm watching a Ky match, so long as the quality is good enough that I can tell the visual difference between him doing f.s or 5hs, I'm good. I watch matches to pick up on ideas, not see pretty colors. If I wanna see pretty shit, I just pop in the game. Anyways, that's just me.

But anyways, still surprised no one noticed he had a Youtube channel when everyone jumps on his twitch stream as soon as gdlk players come on. As for people uploading gameplay onto their channel, I don't see the problem, the more people that have it, the less likely we are to lose that content due to youtube's shit copyright rules. If one channel gets taken down, others will also have the content. I see it as a good thing, in a similar light as what TB said.

@king of heart, why is it, traditionally there are usually so few strong Ky players? I find myself watching GG less and less everytime a new version of the game comes out since machabo is the only monstrous Ky player, though ain, hayashi, and roz are honourable mentions. Why don't strong players ever really play Ky?

So Ain who is a 17th Dan now and Rion 16th Dan.

Both of them managed to beat FAB and Ogawa.

Are not strong enough for you ?