Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

For whatever it's worth, I just popped on to ASW's U.S. website and saw nothing about Xrd 1.1. and it's definitely been updated, since they made a post about the Golden Weed PSN sale that recently went on, so this may very well just be for Japan at the moment, even though it's still early in the day, and they've got time to always put something up later on I suppose.  Still thought it was worth noting though.  There were also full patch notes up for a Chaos Code update, so they definitely do post that type of stuff there in English.

What's there to rage about? The opposite would be a good reason to rage, but this is just a logical decision.

I already played enough.

I would have been raging about Slayer if i haven't been playing against players who are way better than me anyway so it doesn't make a difference.

I'm sure this was posted somewhere in here but,

what are all the changes in the arcade 1.1? (i.e. where can I see the patch notes)

No no no no. Castrated strawberries

You act as if they gave the berries a 90% chance of being a dud. It's still good,it's just that you can't throw them out mindlessly anymore without worrying about getting punished since it would still cover your ass despite the fact that you fucked up.

That shit needed fixing ASAP.

Ark's been pretty good about patches since I've started playing. Typically no more than a month or two from arcades to console. Still not soon enough, GIMME NOW, LISTEN TO MY REDICULOUS SELF ENTITLEMENT.

I'm surprised. Thought we wouldn't get it until months later.

BBCP patch came a few days later. Netplay wouldn't function properly due to cross-region play. This time it's just 24 hours or so difference. They're learning.

Are the inputs actually any easier, like was mentioned in the loktest notes? I tried to do reversals a little more sloppy, or purposefully slip up with a jump cancel IAD, but they work just the same to me. Maybe I'm just not screwing them up "the right way".

Also, might be my imagination, but Bitz Shield reversals actually seem easier. Might be because I never really tried them and they're not as hard as I though though.

Farting around with supers, and half circles, it seems like you just have to hit the cardinal directions. and it doesn't care about diagonals anymore. quarter circles still need to be 236 or 214.

Reversal Blitz definitely feels easier imo. As for the inputs some things feel easier while others feel the same,doing reversals in general is the only thing that I feel have gotten easier to be honest.

So my NA Xrd patched to 1.04, I thought the newest one was to be 1.05? Can someone enlighten me this. It looked like it patched but is there supposed to be more?