Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

So new GG with included J-boy and probably Dizzy I'm guessing. Saw a screenshot and article. Confirm this for me.

If you read all 3 pages of the article, its Johnny (with screens) and a tease for Bridget (with a radical looking redesign from silhouette) Actually 2nd look with glasses, is that a new character? also Revelator will begin location testing6/5~7. Much excite! Also lol, adding in a Stylish control scheme :v:

I'm just going to go hibernate now. Wake me up when I can play this.

I wouldn't be actually surprised if the silhouette is a redesigned bridget. I'm mostly speaking about the "jailbait" theme that is the ball and chains that the silhouette have (bridget has a giant cuff as a belt remember?).

It will be a new disc release, but don't expect this for another year and a half. Also---

>>Japanese division primarily concerned with the arcade market

>>concerned about NA releases

:v:

are those rose petals in that screenshot? is that johnny's new thing?

Might just be his outro. But where's his ensenga??

They should have saved this announcement for Evo!

No, do not delay Johnny.

Hope more announcements come out, nice we are getting Johnny and mystery Bridget but I hope we get more chars seeing how this will most likely be another disc...

lol, it's literally the first announcement that is pretty much just hyping up testing, this won't even see release until September at the earliest. cause no way they're releasing it before this year's ARC Revo, and you know we'll get some consumer first exclusive characters.

It's business as usual lol

According to Google Translate:

"Location duration of the test is 5 to 7 June 2015 and is scheduled to all twice of June 19 to 21, the questionnaire is carried out during the period."

Release date Summer operation schedule 2015

It looks like the title is "Xrd Revelator".  They're adding whatever "easy mode" BB had where you repeatedly press the same button to win or whatever.

The new character appears to be holding the neck of a guitar (though the angle is kind off off... I can't imagine a guitar could be hidden in that silhouette, but that certainly looks like a thumb), has a buckle on the hem of what appears to be a mini skirt, yet is also wearing what looks like bell-bottom jeans, and has a halo and that... I guess chain chomp attached to it's leg.  Also, the shoes are kind of narrow and seem to have short heels, so when factoring the long hair I want to say this is probably female (unless GG is going to have a second Bridget).

Maybe this is another I-No, sort of how Izayoi and Tsubaki are different characters in BB?  Maybe my wild hunch about I-No being a Valentine was right, and that "ball-n-chain" looking thing on this person's ankle is a familiar.  Or maybe it's Robo I-No.

Either way, if that IS a guitar and it happens to shoot fire, I'm down.

I just don't see the point in releasing this before ARC Revo, but I guess there is still half a week in August after the event :v:

Calling it right now. The returning characters will be next Dizzy, Dr.Paradigm, and Justice (although I find Justice to be unlikely).

If it's actually a Summer release for Consoles then that's waaaaay too soon. Maybe ASW is being nice for once and it's a free update with 2 more characters... ha