Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Not everyone got new moves from XX#r to XX/

I get excited when I think Bridget and/or Jam might come back. Finally I'll be able to main someone. lol This'll be what I buy while waiting on BB4

EDIT: Yo, Calibur. I stay like three hours from you, what other games you play? (Sorry, don't have GG at the moment)

I'm thinking both. My guess is that they unveil the character during the week then show her and Johnny off at the loketests. They did that with Vanilla Xrd.

Hi SoBa.

I just don't want more balance changes, man. EU still doesn't have Xrd, let alone 1.10, but here we're seeing scheduled Loketests for Revelator. Also, please please PLEASE don't let this be a full retail release. Do it like BBCS1-BBCS2. By buying Platinum, you automatically upgraded to CS2.

So I had this random thought about our mysterious newcomer this morning...
[collapse=]

maxresdefault.jpg[/collapse]

Notice the round object in the background (like the "ball" at the bottom of the art), the speaker-like thing to the right (kinda reminds me of this "halo" over her head, albeit it's not flat, but hey, we're all wildly speculating here), the hair fits, the only thing that would shoot this theory down totally would be this "sock puppet" like thing on the hands, not to be found here.

Or perhaps it's just Daisuke effin' with us, IIRC he often creates designs that appear on official releases, but were never in the games in any way.

I think you may be on to something. Though the halo above the head isn't there...or whatever that is..idk though. The sock puppet thing is weird, plus it looks like there is 2 things stuck in the pictures wrist. I'm thinkin it's not bridget. But thats my opinion. Also I don't know the side chars like you guys so wth do I know lol

[collapse=]

Notice the round object in the background (like the "ball" at the bottom of the art), the speaker-like thing to the right (kinda reminds me of this "halo" over her head, albeit it's not flat, but hey, we're all wildly speculating here), the hair fits, the only thing that would shoot this theory down totally would be this "sock puppet" like thing on the hands, not to be found here.

Or perhaps it's just Daisuke effin' with us, IIRC he often creates designs that appear on official releases, but were never in the games in any way.

I'm really wondering if they're gonna do anything with Danger Zone. Probably the most disliked system they put in. Personally I'm whatever about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they altered it somehow due to the response it's gotten.

I don't think they'd pull a "whos that pokemon" with an existing character, but it totally looks like Bridget with a Skip-It (he's probably holding a Bop-It).

Unless someone comes up with a major breakthrough, we should probably avoid speculating since we're going to find out in 4-5 days anyway.  I'm more interested in news like... what if they announce Revelator is going to be at E3?  I really doubt that'd happen, but if it does I'd want to know ASAP since there's not a whole lot of time to request days off from work and actually have it considered.  Or with Ishiwatari going to Anime Expo they might bring a build there (again, really doubt it).

@Layer:  Last night I was playing against my buddy's Venom.  We clashed on the same move he used to hit a ball, and the ball went through me and off screen during the 3-2-1, wasting his setup.  :v:  At least it doesn't create unexpected superflash unblockables.

[collapse=]

I think you could be right about this female character. She might be the newcomer for Xrd Revelator. And i thought that's Millia on this artwork. Lol...

If there's another t&a waifubait character, I hope she's not S tier again. I will have nightmares of the Elphelt and Ram horde locking me in the corner for years to come :gonk:

I'm thinkin she will be back this iteration. There will def be more then 2 characters esp if it's a continuation of where this story left off. Imo

Another badass anime waifu. Yay.

I just wonder where that hand is going... That's all.

Anyways, since this is Xrd related, and I dunno if this counts to be here or in Zepp. The preliminary schedule for AX lists D.I.'s Panel as "Daisuke Ishiwatari: Guilty Gear Xrd - The Vision", which takes place on 7/3/15 at LP3 (Room 408AB) from 12:15PM-1:15PM.

So yeah, if anyone's heading down to AX (Anime Expo) to see him, by all means, I'm going and checking it out. And yeah, if there might be a possible Q/A during the panel, use one of Blade's 50 Questions if to see he'll probably answer one of them. (Cause I know Blade would really like to get at least one of those questions answered.)

Magazine leak.

The new character's name is Jack-o'(ジャック・オー), and she is one of "That man"'s three servants.

She fights using comical attacks.

Source