Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

I thought it was baiken and dizzy?? Eh whatever I'm sure we will see more chars and hell yes let the secret videos flow upon us lol

I thought it was baiken and dizzy?? Eh whatever I'm sure we will see more chars and hell yes let the secret videos flow upon us lol

Don't worry. Dizzy, Jam or Baiken might be next. Who knows? I can still wait much longer for them to be called out this year.

Remember these?

Collapsed: ]16_gg11.jpg[/collapse:

Collapsed: ]16_gg12.jpg

[collapse=:

0301_zappa_zpsc99f06c0.jpg

They made dizzy look so young in this pic lol. I forgot about these..

Don't worry. Dizzy, Jam or Baiken might be next. Who knows?

Remember these?

Collapsed: ]16_gg11.jpg[/collapse:

Collapsed: ]16_gg12.jpg

[collapse=:

0301_zappa_zpsc99f06c0.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Guilty Gear VastEdge designs were leaked as early as 2011 (I learned about the Leak in 2013), so they were already working on GGXrd since back then.

Uh, i really wanted to see playable Bardius from Vastedge, but apparently Ishiwatari hates guys with long necks.

I dunno, man. Ishiwatari seem to have a thing for weird necks.

50ae79fa22.jpg

So,

I-no = Sadism

Raven = Masochism

Jack-O = ...Bondage? Contortionism? Some freaky shit I don't ever want to search?

Together they form That Man's BDSM supergang.

EDIT: Wait a fucking second.

Anji = Exhibitionism

Contortionism = ...ZAPPA?!

So,

I-no = Sadism

Raven = Masochism

Jack-O = ...Bondage? Contortionism? Some freaky shit I don't ever want to search?

Together they form That Man's BDSM supergang.

Probably B&D

I wonder Jack-o's Arcade story mode be like. Her mid boss fight will be against Bedman or I-No then last boss, Ramlethal. As for Johhny, May as mid and same thing for Ram-chan.

I wonder Jack-o's Arcade story mode be like. Her mid boss fight will be against Bedman or I-No then last boss, Ramlethal. As for Johhny, May as mid and same thing for Ram-chan.

if Jack-O is the new servant introduced working for That Man, odds are she's going to be the new boss character.

Any thoughts about this?

I would like to get more info about this Instant Kill mechanic if it is indeed related.

BS-IK would be pretty scary if it happens fast. When they say "Fatal Blow" do they mean Mortal Counters?

And what about BS-counters?  Where players BS back and forth so long as they have meter?

I would like to get more info about this Instant Kill mechanic if it is indeed related.

BS-IK would be pretty scary if it happens fast. When they say "Fatal Blow" do they mean Mortal Counters?

And what about BS-counters? Where players BS back and forth so long as they have meter?

You can currently reject Instant Kills, I don't think they'd change that. Actually I like the idea posted before of a hit after rejecting being a mortal counter.

if Jack-O is the new servant introduced working for That Man, odds are she's going to be the new boss character.

I have my doubts about this, we didn't see Ramlethal until the first game actually launched.  

My understanding was that Blitzshield works on everything except Overdrives, and once rejected, you can throw out a BS to reject their advance.

If they added Mortal Counters after a rejection, it would be some incentive to BS more often.

Adding an Instant Kill option after a rejection would be even scarier, though.

Technically if you have meter and gold IK mode available, if you reject you have more than enough time to get into IK mode and hit. Only thing is that it's rejectable back. It's a free win if they don't have meter tho.

Mortal Counters after a successful blitz seems like a pretty fun change to me, and can make for some pretty damaging punishes if you have moves with good CH properties.

They're probably aware at this point that Danger Time is almost universally disliked, so they probably wanted to find a way to incorporate the MCs before they got rid of it. 

As one of That Man's servants, wouldn't that make Jack-O not cut from the same cloth as the two Valentines?