Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

If we have throw breaks, does that mean Potemkin's buster is breakable? >.> Cause you can break Tager's 360..

Well like old gg version you cant throw break command grab and in bb normal comand gtab that are not pink i.e in block or hit stun. But whether that stays the same is yet. But my guess is no.

Unless some drastic changes occur in bb a nornal tager 360 should not be breakable.

If we have throw breaks, does that mean Potemkin's buster is breakable?  >.> Cause you can break Tager's 360..

You can only break Tager's grab if he tries to combo into it, and since GG doesn't have that system on any of its throws, yeah I would say there is a literally less than 1% chance that Pot's grab will be techable.

If they keep the tech system consistent and it requires a 4/6+H input, there's really not much room for option selects aside from what's already in the game.

Of course there is.....

So what is a fuzzy throw then?

A fuzzy throw uses the same principle as a fuzzy jump. You block(8-9f), you input a throw (preferably 4HS, option select throws might result in a random) before your throw invulnerability frames ends, you return to blocking. By doing this you throw your opponent before they throw you when they are trying to do poor tick throw-/throw-setups on you.

Input:

4/1 (~9F) > 4H+S~K~1

Video:

https://youtu.be/t56ESScdR3M

+ Characters with good throws can turn the tides with just one single throw.

+ Counters a playstyle that tries to use poor frametraps

+ Doesn’t require much tension.

- loses to good frame traps

- loses to delayed lows (depending on characters jump frames)

Of course there is.....

So what is a fuzzy throw then?

A fuzzy throw uses the same principle as a fuzzy jump. You block(8-9f), you input a throw (preferably 4HS, option select throws might result in a random) before your throw invulnerability frames ends, you return to blocking. By doing this you throw your opponent before they throw you when they are trying to do poor tick throw-/throw-setups on you.

Input:

4/1 > 4/6H (coming out of blockstun & throw invul frames) > 4/1

Video:

https://youtu.be/t56ESScdR3M

+ Characters with good throws can turn the tides with just one single throw.

+ Counters a playstyle that tries to use poor frametraps

+ Doesn’t require much tension.

- loses to good frame traps

- loses to delayed lows (depending on characters jump frames)

Note that that video demonstrates 4s+h~k, which is a wakeup-only throw OS that only works because of slashback, this won't work in xrd

Note that that video demonstrates 4s+h~k, which is a wakeup-only throw OS that only works because of slashback, this won't work in xrd

True. Have to test FD. Cancel/plink window. Or simply use fuzzy jump.

Imagine if KOF alternate guard was applicable lol.

So King of Heart, aren't you at the loketest like usual? Any new/vids/etc?

I am on the train heading to Akihabara right now.

Location test should start in 20 min.

Fuck may and her ensenga

i want johnny ensenga

Tk ensenga. !

He better have his 6p air combo ability.

ugh 1 step forward two steps back

this crap better be 20$ max

You have air mist finer now instead, but hey, I guess change is bad.

I hate throw breaks so much, it's almost more disappointing than I dizzy wasn't to return.

Specifically for GG or for fighters in general?  I'm interested in hearing your opinion.

If we have throw breaks, does that mean Potemkin's buster is breakable?  >.> Cause you can break Tager's 360..

Command grabs are never breakable.

You can break Tager's 360 only if it is a pink throw (throw during hitstun/blockstun).

Hell fire is still in the game.

Chappu just did a Burst powered super in hell fire and it did like 45-50% damage on Jack O.

Air P Mist Finer = killer joker, Air K Mist Finer = divine blade, Air S Mist finer = Ensenga?????????

Oh christ the loketest is live RIGHT NOW?

King of Hearts please try to figure out the applications for Air Mist Finers are and if there are air Mist Finer Cancel combos please :toot:

King of Hearts by BS doing crumple state do you mean stagger or something else that's new? The only crumple that I know of is the new animation Xrd gave to standing KOs.

Johnny has a new set of both S and HS normals and new sweep.

His new OD looks like Jack hound but it restock his coins with 2 sunglasses that works like coins.

His new dp K move works just like divine blade.

King of Hearts by BS doing crumple state do you mean stagger or something else that's new? The only crumple that I know of is the new animation Xrd gave to standing KOs.

Something new.

Can you still counter BS, King of Heart?