Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

It doesn't matter. In #reload 6k wasn't special cancellable either, but it still was a really good move because it was +2 on block and lauched your opponent upwards on normal hit for a possibility of air combo, and on counter hit it just made the launch untechable, not shoot them like two screens away without any possibility of combo except in the corner. I'd say 6k was actually better in #reload, and if they kept the same frame data for this one, it's all good.

Also remember that YRC is in the game. YRC shenanigans with 6K will likely abound. That's one of the reasons why, even after seeing that Johnny had lost several moves, I was still extremely excited about his inclusion, because watching to see how people implement the new game systems with him will be very interesting. The loketest reports only serve to further increase hype.

APM too high for Johnny players to simultaneously work a camera.

And Yeah.

Pumpkin Bags don't disappear if you hit Jack O

So, she kinda like Venom having projectiles around and you can't get rid of them if you hit them. I see. 

So, she kinda like Venom having projectiles around and you can't get rid of them if you hit them. I see.

They have their own health gauge.

Require around 3 normal hits.

Psst, how do you think you're able to go into Mist Stance?

Wow, I am a dumbass. Thanks for pointing that out to me. Gonna go cry in a corner now. 

Hmm. I see. She might be fun and interesting character to use for me.

Three hits, and do they act like Eddie/Dizzy fish in that they take hits? Or like Bedman seals?

So let me get this straight:

Johnny is the new "Stylish Faust"? what with all the items he can throw out instead of coins?

Also, I'm guessing standing Dust > Dash Cancel can lead in to an easy ground to air combo.

I am liking the changes made to Opera House stage, reminds me of Testament's old stage.

Also BATTLE DAMAGE oooh!

I hope they add extras like Johnny losing his hat or Sol busting his head guard or something!

So from what you've seen King of heart, how does Jack-O work? I mean we've all read what she does, but how does it look when everything is together in motion? (kinda hard to word this i hope you understand me)

Pretty much how does she look when she is actually fighting another char as far as her move set and combos and what not

fuckin pumped for mathematics... going off this tweet, assuming 2H is a regular lvl5 move, and using +R frame data as a reference:

2H MC1 j.P-K -> +6 on hit.

2H MC2 iad -> 6f minimum air dash startup, fastest air normal is 6f -> +12 on hit O_o

2H MC3 -> lol

so air MC1 and MC2 are, at worst, approximately 13f and 7f duration. since you can link j.P-K (6+8f), there must be a significant gap if you want to threaten empty low mixup. probably not in your favor to mash out tho :^)

no launch even on CH, if the dengeki screen is to be believed... wonder if it forces stand?

Johnny is the new "Stylish Faust"? what with all the items he can throw out instead of coins?

No. The items he collects during his new super have the same properties as regular coins. Apparently he throws them the same way, they arc the same way and they level him up the same way.