Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Leo is just straight up not allowed to win any neutral game, isn't he?

You want ABA pressure without the resource requirements, you pay the price.

The guy who was streaming said he might retreat on Monday. Its not in his archives he said he might possible make them private. But did say he will stream footage again.

I liked the way jack-o looked. Cant wait to get my hands on her. Johnny has a super coo intro. Though I don't knkw much about him. He has his standard coin throw and a super that can regenerate his coins. His 2 hs is an air me looked coo in motion. I know u guys have read some of this, but I'm just sayin what I seen lol.

Leo is just straight up not allowed to win any neutral game, isn't he?

You know how slow this her far S is ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Is there any information about DLC characters and the EU version of the game? Or do the Europeans who now got the EU release have to wait and believe that they'll one day be able to throw grenades?

Well, they're apparently doing a new story mode and putting at least two new characters in, so it's probably gonna be a new disk.

Let's keep in mind that there are no official announcements for consoles at all as of yet. By "new story" they might just mean new arcade mode cutscenes (or some addition to SIGN, like how BBCSEX and I think BBCPEX did it), but that does not mean they won't chose to release it as a new game anyway. Knowing Arc though, a new disc is very likely. 

Let's keep in mind that there are no official announcements for consoles at all as of yet. By "new story" they might just mean new arcade mode cutscenes (or some addition to SIGN, like how BBCSEX and I think BBCPEX did it), but that does not mean they won't chose to release it as a new game anyway. Knowing Arc though, a new disc is very likely.

Not forgetting that the game seems to run on totally different project.

From my little knowledge on UE.

I am certain that they can't change the characters shaders and add these new dynamic effects on the same project file as sign.

We are getting new mechanics and upgraded graphic.

Not just 2 new characters.

Unlike SF4 which looks the same in all of it versions.

It's very possible (and extremely easy) to just release it as a DLC judging by their internal structure and the fact that Xrd uses UE3, but Imust  agree with you on the likelyhood of a new disc due to their past releases. Hopefully Arcsys will come around and release it as digital DLC and as a physical copy.

Honestly speaking I don't see what the big deal is.

1. Go to Training Mode and Set Danger Time to "Always Occur"
2. Get used to DT shenanigans and play safe.

If you can anticipate DT every time you clash, it's less of a problem once it actually happens and you're used to it.

Besides THIS IS A LOKETEST not everything is gone for good or permanently taken out... it's probably only taken out for this session.

They might even up the DT odds in future Loketests much to your dreaded nightmares. :BED:

I'm liking the fact they're making "dramatic conclusions" (Camera Closeups) at the end of matches but won't that distract players and make mistakes happen?  Even more than Danger Time?  Unless it's just something that happens during button mashing fests...

Honestly speaking I don't see what the big deal is.

1. Go to Training Mode and Set Danger Time to "Always Occur"
2. Get used to DT shenanigans and play safe.

If you can anticipate DT every time you clash, it's less of a problem once it actually happens and you're used to it.

Besides THIS IS A LOKETEST not everything is gone for good or permanently taken out... it's probably only taken out for this session.

They might even up the DT odds in future Loketests much to your dreaded nightmares. :BED:

I'm liking the fact they're making "dramatic conclusions" (Camera Closeups) at the end of matches but won't that distract players and make mistakes happen?  Even more than Danger Time?  Unless it's just something that happens during button mashing fests...

If it only occurs once actions are completely played out (in other words, it checks that it actually landed and that they're dead before doing the close-up) then that's okay.

Danger Time continues to be an almost useless mechanic regardless. 

Since the last game came out in febuary in arcades and then almost a full year later for consoles do you guys think we can assume the same for this game or should the window be shorter since this is an updated rerelease?

So much speculation behind the console release when it's not in arcades yet game is 60% done..relax and wait ppls