Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

He registered in GG10 with I-NO

Looks hw like decided to man up and put some effort into his actual character.

Yeah what caused him to finally settle on I-no again? He's been changing mains/subs since ACR.

Problem is, only Ky players like watching Ky. It's not good television to the casual viewer because he doesn't just do crazy stuff that makes you go "ooooooh"...

...well, outside of midscreen dash VT combos, but

Ouch bro... my heart bleeds from these statements...

That's cool,I wonder why he hasn't been using her that much.

Because she's easier, I think it made him bored of her from my understanding. Some long time I-no players didn't like how she became more "streamlined" in this version of the game.

Ouch bro... my heart bleeds from these statements...

Mine too.  I was looking forward to learning more about playing proper neutral against a variety of high level characters in 1.1, but I picked a boring character and I gotta hold that.

Meanwhile, is that really two Mays I see on the list?  

Mine too. I was looking forward to learning more about playing proper neutral against a variety of high level characters in 1.1, but I picked a boring character and I gotta hold that.

Meanwhile, is that really two Mays I see on the list?

Funny thing is, I find playing and watching ky incredibly fun. It's the reason why, when I first saw his sprite in motion when my friend showed me the roster, I immediately picked him.

And I haven't been disappointed since lol

^ that's fine. I'll watch good Ky play any day of the week. I'll watch any good player any day of the week (unless they plau Elphelt, then it's different lol) but hey people say otherwise:(

Why would they even vote Dogura in? I thought he doesn't play this game seriously anymore.

He does. He still plays Sol and now using Sin for GGXrd and Revelator. Check out Jourdal's youtube channel.

So far the new homing dash dust looks very boring compared to the current one. Doesn't look like you can do cool stuff like DI dust combos anymore.

So far the new homing dash dust looks very boring compared to the current one. Doesn't look like you can do cool stuff like DI dust combos anymore.

That change is probably just for consistency. Some characters had good options from hitting Dust midscreen (good as in leading to damage, knockdown and/or setplay), some just didn't quite get anything good from Dust if it wasn't done in the corner (mostly Ky comes to mind, now he should be able to get consistent knockdowns or maybe even grinder setups from Homing Dash, and considering what a bitch his Dust itself is, that's gonna be quite a buff). Sure, I'll miss doing dustloops after 5D>6, but that was not too consistent anyway (although using it to set up Instant Kills in the last round was beastly). 

I think it adds a lot of coolness to the game that you can do really unique combos off landing a high risk attack. The new one just looks like same old bnb combos from a different starter.

Though I guess it would still be pretty cool if you get the current wallstick version if you don't do homing dash, like doing 5D44, 6H with Sol.

You probably have to utilize the "repeat a normal 3 times" thing added to it to maximize damage. I'm quite sure that when this gets properly explored, we'll have midscreen and corner combos that do way more damage than what get from Dust now.

So Maruken Bedman has just reached 19dan rank 1 japan arcade. Any thoughts guys 

Maruken's Baiken was epic in AC.

I'm curious to see how good Bedman actually can be in the right hands

Dawg, you gotta use them reading skillz...

"One cool combo that I couldn't record involved Sol doing Dust - Side Followup - Dragon Install - Grand Viper midscreen for big damage + full corner carry."

It looks like a ghetto Valiant Charger to me.

What I didn't know there was a Bedman that high in 1.10. Is there any footage of him in action?

Wow first time seeing that!

A new character ?

What's her name ?

I am really amazed how fast you get these stuff!

Ether I am missing something in the video or that is some high quality sarcasm

Ether I am missing something in the video or that is some high quality sarcasm

Its the second one.

didn't know he still played at all, would kill for footage of him. absolutely the strongest baiken player in ac

Anyway seriously

I am hoping we might get a new character for the loketest this weekend.

Would be awesome if they announced something on E3

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk