Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

clarifications: blitz has 2 separate parts to it now, the first part you must still blitz standing or crouching correctly to get the reject, the second part supposedly comes out regardless of whether the 1st part was successful or not as long as you hold hs, the entire charging motion has guard point and ends once you release hs and followup attack enters startup frames which cannot be yrc'd or prc'd, it will continue to reject moves while charging

yer it's all there in my evernote, just scattered everywhere because i ain't putting all the information together and making it easier to understand

also i think i'm done for the day.

going to sleep

evernote's gonna be as updated as it's gonna be for the next few hours

So...and i th8nk this was said last time but when johnny does his super (where he gets coins back...well magazines or whatever )does that change the effect of what the coins are in tilly used for..or perhaps how projectory?

clarifications: blitz has 2 separate parts to it now, the first part you must still blitz standing or crouching correctly to get the reject, the second part supposedly comes out regardless of whether the 1st part was successful or not as long as you hold hs, the entire charging motion has guard point and ends once you release hs and followup attack enters startup frames which cannot be yrc'd or prc'd, it will continue to reject moves while charging

Can this be beaten out by certain types of normals though?  Like for example, if they started charging with a standing BS and an attack was coming out, could you beat it with a low or sweep or jump attack?  I mean obviously it's meant to reject high attacks, but will it do the same for lows?

Also do lows (crouching BS) when charged only affect lows and not overheads?

Also for the BS attack itself, does it have an attack level on block?  Or does it only hit mid like Dead Angles?

Or even better, can a charged BS get BS'd?

Gods Garden 10 final voting results

1. FAB (Potemkin)
2. Efute (May)
3. Dogura (Sin Kiske)
4. Ogawa (Zato-1)
5. Koichi (I-No)
6. Muraken (Bedman)
7. Nage (Faust)
8. Kunilethal (Ramlethal)
9. Daibakushou Cola (Millia Rage)
10. Nakamura (Millia Rage)
11. Kedako (May)
12. Fino (Venom)
13. Gazou (Faust)
14. Mugen (Sol Badguy)
15. Taka (Slayer)
16. Sammito (Chipp Zanuff)

ArcSystemWorks tweeted (and posted) that every DLC for -Sign- will come to the european version, but the date is currently TBD. Tweet regarding DLCs.

They are also working on upgrading it to the newest patch. Tweet regarding patches.

Why is that they didn't updated to the last version since day 1? Oh well.

Can someone tell me where people get info about the JP Denison rankings from? I keep hearing people mention that 'X is 19th dan, Y is 17th' etc.but cant find jackshit on Google.

Can this be beaten out by certain types of normals though?

no

Like for example, if they started charging with a standing BS and an attack was coming out, could you beat it with a low or sweep or jump attack?

no

I mean obviously it's meant to reject high attacks, but will it do the same for lows?

no

Also do lows (crouching BS) when charged only affect lows and not overheads?

no

Also for the BS attack itself, does it have an attack level on block?

do you know what an attack level is?

Or does it only hit mid like Dead Angles?

yes afaik it hits mid

Or even better, can a charged BS get BS'd?

yes (i think)

I guess when I said Attack Levels I was thinking about several things at once and got excited, sorry  :gonk: :

--How much priority does Blitz attack have?  Is it super armor like Hammer Fall or only absorb so many hits?  Can it be beaten out at all by anything?

--Does it actually crank guard when blocked or put you in decent blockstun?

--You mentioned it has Guard frames (ala Anji), does this affect the player's guard meter?

--Does a "low" BS charge lead to the same attack animation?  Or a different one?  Or is the attack a universal thing whether you Crouch Blitz or Stand?  Obviously you can't do Blitz Attacks while jumping I don't think.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but new interviews with Ogawa and Sharon are up along with tier lists.

Ogawa

S: Sol, Millia, Zato, Axl, Faust, Sin, Elphelt

A: Ky, May, Chipp, I-No, Bedman, Leo

B: Venom, Slayer, Ramlethal

C: Potemkin

Sharon

S: Sol, Millia, Zato, Axl, Faust, I-No, Sin, Elphelt

A: Ky, May, Chipp, Venom, Slayer, Bedman, Leo

B: Ramlethal

C: Potemkin

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201506/20081307.html#page02

Well, maybe next time look first into the Xrd Tierlist thread ;)

You're right. I haven't been on here recently and simply ran across it this morning and thought I'd contribute. I should have checked there first. I just checked and it has not been posted, I'll copy/paste it there.

You're right. I haven't been on here recently and simply ran across it this morning and thought I'd contribute. I should have checked there first. I just checked and it has not been posted, I'll copy/paste it there.

Sharon's and Ogawa's tier lists were posted in the tier discussion thread... a month ago. These look identical.

I knew they had. I saw it on the front page of famitsu when I woke up and figured they talked to them again since it was dated yesterday. It was probably a throwback post. I'll delete the posts.