Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Lots of people don't use throw OS, and didn't use burst bait os, that doesn't have any bearing on how powerful they are.

The only relevant Revalator news I want to hear *blahblah snip*

Just in case you weren't aware, The Shoe is a Lie. (a.k.a. Updates shouldn't always be anticipated, also GGXrd isn't getting any changes beyond system)

So, we have Evo top 8...

Real talk: Zidane used online tactics in a tournament, against some of the best players in the world... and it worked. 

So, we have Evo top 8...

Real talk: Zidane used online tactics in a tournament, against some of the best players in the world... and it worked.

You could have at least posted who was in the top 8 

Winners

Ogawa(ZA)

VS

Woshige(MI)

Dogura(SI)

VS

Nage(FA)

Losers

Shuuto(AX)

VS

Nakamura(MI)

Rion(KY)

VS

Zidane(LE)

Honestly what the hell is this he used "online tactics" BS. He played very well with Leo and proved he can be very viable in the right hands.

I wonder if Rion got into top 8 by simply doing his Greed Sever online mixups?  :rolleyes:

I saw 6P in action against Hasegawa. Jesus Christ lol, nonetheless though, LET'S GO ZIDANE!!!!!!

Meh, still routing for our lord Ogawa to take it. Still predicting Nage Ogawa grand finals.

You could have at least posted who was in the top 8

And you could've at least put this into spoiler tags in case someone hasn't watched the bracket yet and doesn't want to know who is in top8.

Nah that's unnecessary. Spoiler for a top 8? It's not even a story lmao. Oh and btw Mr. Blade, Revalator does indeed have a few small balance changes, which is all Rammy needs.

Some kinda change to the sword. Was pretty unclear but we'll just have to wait until it's out to really get a look at what's happening

Oh and btw Mr. Blade, Revalator does indeed have a few small balance changes, which is all Rammy needs.

Gonna have to give me a source to that info, as most recent interviews indicate their philosophy is mostly to not change anyone once they're settled in.

Woshige deserved that loss for being stupid and thinking his one win was the entire game.  What an idiot.

Woshige personally told me he apologizes to Orihalcon for making an honest mistake and being happy when he thought he made it to finals

Woshige deserved that loss for being stupid and thinking his one win was the entire game.  What an idiot.

Well, that idiot is considered the top Millia in the world and made it to top 8 at Evo while you played backseat gamer on a forum.  I'm not sure what that says about you.