Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Say what you will but its pretty cool to see a little 'anime fighter' show up on a mainstream Sports news network. Makes me feel pretty cool!

"I think those are japanese fighting games" dear christ ahah. Oh well that's all good lol

Yes that's cause no archives were made for any game on srkevo3 to srkevo7. They only fixed it after saturday.

I'm quite surprised how worried both of them were about the travel. I guess this was the first time most of them went outside Japan, so it kind of makes sense. It was really nice to see how they felt about this whole adventure.

People should really stop to drop money on ArcSys's PC ports. Just let them suffocate on the trash they call re-releases and be done with it. They will never bring a worthwhile game to Steam. The games are either outdated or have horrible netplay. Giving this company any more money is worse than burning it. At least fire gives you warmth. Just buy a cheap PS3 and play the damn game already. I too would love a PC release but I am not delusional enough to seriously think that these clowns will ever change their ways. After all, most JP developers lack respect for foreign platforms. That is nothing new.

You're an idiot.

Niche games have a niche audience, the re-releases with updated content is to keep the series alive while keeping it fresh akin to the arcade scene. Porting a game through multiple consoles is costly. Stop speaking as if you understand how the industry works.

"This year top 8 was 7 Japanese so maybe the impression is 'Japanese GG players are too strong'. However, if Xrd is chosen as the main game again at EVO I don't think we'll see the same results next year. 

My impression of foreign players was 'strong defense, focuses on setplay'.
I was able to win against them this year because 'I have many matchup experience, and was able to make the right guesses when it mattered'. If foreign players continue to play and hone their GG play, I believe this gap can be closed."

Thanks Nage.  We're coming for you next year.

It seems that both BBCF and GGXrd-R-

Will be playable at the Arc Revo hall.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's kind of hype.

I'll be at Arc Revo since me, 2GB, and LordKnight managed to win the qualifiers at EVO to attend this tournament.

I'll definitely try out both games and try to report anything.

Jealous! Always wanted to meet the guy.

Daisuke always had time for his devoted fans even when he's among the busiest. Him and Harada are like my favorite type of guy. Daisuke for being humble and friendly while Harada for being cool, a little bit edgy but friendly.

I dunno why, but I always get kind of this wannabe rockstar douche vibe from Ishiwatari, like he's the kind of guy who you enjoy his work but not the man himself.  I'm beyond happy to hear that this may not be the case.

I dunno why, but I always get kind of this wannabe rockstar douche vibe from Ishiwatari, like he's the kind of guy who you enjoy his work but not the man himself.  I'm beyond happy to hear that this may not be the case.

Hmmm, that was weird indeed. He always dressed like a everyday average joe who enjoyed games and his works. If it wasn't for interviews and his works as a game designer and a composer, no one could have guessed this guy had a heavy metal and rockstar fan.

Now I'm wondering if revelator will be a little more faster?? Seems like w each iteration of the xx series the game became faster

Well it's a good thing that I am a rocker who loves queen, so I will be able to shoot the shit with him and bother him for not putting a bowie character into the game.