Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

doubt it. Noel's was a different costume, this is just a different palette like Dark Tsubaki. And her original colors weren't released in BBCP so I kind of doubt they'd do that for Elphelt. But there is a first time for everything, so who knows.

It just bothers me why dark Elphelt is back since she reverted back to her original self at the end of Xrd's story

That's not a palette swap, Is a complete different costume.

I think my eyes are just tired. I only looked at it for a few seconds. I thought it was just a different palette. My bad. It looks like a repalette at first glance though

Spent

Around an hour there.

They have only 2 cabs which really sucks.

I think Elphelt costume changes only with some colors.

Because Sharon was playing his color and it didn't look any different.

Sol's color 2 is now Ky/Sin blond blue.

Color 3 is nice greenish blue or blueish green whatever.

Color 4 "Kusoro color" has been refined a little bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's... fundamentally similar enough to the original to be dismissed as the same costume. I don't know what people think they are seeing in that image. 

Looks boring tbh

-Kimosabae

Any new Johnny info? 
Did he recive buffs/nerfs? 
cS ,2HS  combo possible on standing? 

Mist canceling on lvl3 still THAT good? Baccus sight comes on same speed? 

Alright Blade, since the loketest is now underway if there is ONE balance change, I want you on your knees begging for forgiveness. Okay :)?

In general it's just a guideline ARC System Works is adhering to, if there are changes (even slight ones), do me a favor and stop BLAMING ME?  Also, not gonna happen in a million years.

Yeah and she talks "robotic" now

Also "no gameplay changes have been reported yet"  ;__; ahhh shittttt

Robo-Valentine?   :roboky:  (And again I must say, stop looking for an excuse to blame me, please, people, I am not ASW's spokesperson).

Whoa Calvados

Wait...  So Jack-O' has Calvados too?  Is she a Valentine-Gear Hybrid or something???  Well it's a Loketest so I can't say anything for sure but, that's a big hint on the idea... (Release the Chains of Cheiron is also one of the original Valentine's moves from GG2 Overture by the way).

Raven apparently has a full polygon model and can be seen moving around during Episode Mode cutscenes. Just like Sin was in the last game...

Haven't seen any confirmations who the Episode Mode final boss actually is, but it doesn't sound like he's the one...

https://twitter.com/hiroki_yukari/status/626601174179840004

Apparently, Raven brings some sort of hint to bring back Elphelt.

Please get us some Raven pics guys!  I want to see if he's changed at all since Overture...

I don't know a thing about Raven, but as far as I'm concerned, if that character makes it into Revelator as playable; it'll be the first new character with the quality aesthetic I've come to expect from the Guilty Gear series in Xrd. 

- Kimosabae 

I don't know a thing about Raven, but as far as I'm concerned, if that character makes it into Revelator as playable; it'll be the first new character with the quality aesthetic I've come to expect from the Guilty Gear series in Xrd. 

- Kimosabae 

He isn't new.  He's been an NPC in the GG series for an extremely long time.  Long enough that if you're complaining about characters not being "metal" then you should know who he is.

I meant new to Xrd. 

Him being relatively long-in-the-tooth in the mythos makes sense, since I actually like him. 

Unless they decide to "Xrd-fy" him with belts and zippers and such. 

Did Ram really get a new VA? Or just different lines because she got the reverse Elphant treatment?

Pls don't kill the cute as well

I think i'm not following these blitz changes very well... so if i do a powered up charged stun edge with Ky and the opponent blitz, they'll reject every single hit and i'll get rejected if i get too close meanwhile? 

Unless they decide to "Xrd-fy" him with belts and zippers and such. 

I dunno how to tell you this, man...but a lot of characters had a bunch of belts and zippers before Xrd.

Christ, this is the part where the thread gets derailed because weeaboos are butthurt by criticisms of modern day anime tropes isn't it

Christ, this is the part where the thread gets derailed because weeaboos are butthurt by criticisms of modern day anime tropes isn't it

My mans have some faith plzzzz

anyway has anyone heard how low Blitz takes to activate? the one where you charge up and it rejects all moves.