Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Interesting read.

Honestly when I think of GG, I think of Ogawa.

Can't wait for -Revelator

Edited by maverick

I'm rooting for the Bedman players at ARCRevo... TAKE UP YOUR BEDS, MEN!  WE FIGHT (sleep) FOR GLORY!

A quick look into Stylish Mode, it also confirms that Ramlethal is not the Final Boss anymore.

I think that was already established, seems like they're going for an SFA2 approach where everyone has their own endboss.  That is, unless the arcade release brings a new character to be the boss.

Keep in mind the only "new" characters they've revealed so far are Jack-O' and Johnny.

There's still a chance we'll get a new or a returner in the mix... and there's a chance they'll have a Boss form too.

team GG made it to round 2 bodying--not enough matches streamed. lol icpm prc icpm hahaha. Apparently, a very easy opponent.

round 3, good job. Good luck versus Ogawa's team.. 

Edited by TeeJay

team GG made it to round 2 bodying--not enough matches streamed. lol icpm prc icpm hahaha. Apparently, a very easy opponent.

round 3, good job. Good luck versus Ogawa's team.. 

Yeah, they lost to Ogawa's team. Still an impressive showing, though. Off the top of my head, I can't think of another US team that even made it past the first round in either ArcRevo or Tougeki for an ArcSys game.

Edited by Orrax

Yeah, they lost to Ogawa's team. Still an impressive showing, though. Off the top of my head, I can't think of another US team that even made it past the first round in either ArcRevo or Tougeki for an ArcSys game.

There was no qualifiers to this thou. Anyone could have participated. And yeah their 1st round opponent was quite cake walk and the second team wasnt that strong either. Sadly they had to play the strongest team in the 3rd round.

They also showcased the new Arcade Intro. It looks really good!

They likely used the old announcer voice filter of the first -SIGN- trailer. Also, Elphelt showed up with her old outfit in one scene.

Here is the whole Revelator Arcade Release Trailer/Opening on YT. It is glorious.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

Now confirmed that Sol is looking you in the eyes and smiling as you get hit by Fafnir. I guess that my life is complete. 

Jam looks hype, but I'll have to keep my speakers remote handy and hit that mute button hard from time to time. 

Mmhh I admit I'm recently not checking this topic  and now that ggxrd revelator arcade version has been announced you probably know a lot of new stuff...  So can you guys sum up everything and tell me what is new in the game obviously except for new chara and stages, please? Any new moves, new balance update etc...?

Edited by antonymichiru