Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Valentine? Wth, she's dead!

... (remembers Lambda-11)

Oh welp, I hope Order Sol gets in!

Pffft as if death was ever able to stop Kliff and Justice from coming back.

When one of those highly demanded characters gets in I better see the lobbies filled up with all the people who kept crying how they won't play Xrd til said character is released.

When one of those highly demanded characters gets in I better see the lobbies filled up with all the people who kept crying how they won't play Xrd til said character is released.

Well to be fair, those characters won't get in unless people actually play, the dollar system practically guarantees that.

It's likely that there'll be regular reports of who's in the top 5. Don't get your hopes up for anything in real time, though.

Edited by Tokkan

Of course they are eventually going to bring back everyone (except Kliff and maybe Order Sol), we'll just have to wait for a few more versions of the game

Well, since HOS was in the poll now. His chance will be better than before.

Valentine? Wth, she's dead!

... (remembers Lambda-11)

Oh welp, I hope Order Sol gets in!

Who cares about story? Granted ASW made a name for themselves for having an almost coherent story in their games, but... Who cares about story? :D

I'm sincerely amazed at the character choices here. Just the fact that they included characters from side games is very cool, though I'd much rather have a list composed of GG1 only characters, since four of them are still missing from the cast. Of course that would mean higher chances for Kliff to get in, so maybe big list is for the best after all.

I've never understood why game companies think characters have to be part of the story.

Just include the character so we can play as them - they don't have to be part of the story.

Well, since HOS was in the poll now. His chance will be better than before.

Actually most of the people here who already have their characters want to vote HOS because they used to sub him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Actually most of the people here who already have their characters want to vote HOS because they used to sub him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

And I used to main him. HOS was so good inyoface rushdown and punish for Millia.

I've never understood why game companies think characters have to be part of the story.

Just include the character so we can play as them - they don't have to be part of the story.

This so much. Take all my energy, Order-Sol voters!

Wow, you can vote for GG2 characters too, much better than I expected. Well, since all my favourites are already in, I'd like a new character to the fighting series, Raven or Izuna. If not, HOS would be nice.

Revelator literally has effects for and on everything (VS screen fire, sparking effects on character, burst, and tension gauges, etc) it's all pretty unnecessary outside of making a flashier spectacle for audiences and showing off the breadth of the upgraded engine.

I could live without most of it, but they certainly don't hurt.

The only thing I don't like is the sparks on the character when Burst is full, is very distracting.

No that I watch this:

inolwqci.jpg

I think I will love to have glasses or other accessories to customize the characters

Edited by kosmos badgirl

Yeah the Blue sparks show only when the Character has both Burst available as well as a minimum of 50% meter available.

It will likely be tweaked since the Burst icon itself turns blue when it is available as well.