Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Yea, HOS is another Sol.... that plays different is is 100 times more E D G E than the regular Sol :V
And my main.......
He's even easier to put in because like, they've already got a Sol model, lol

But like.... bringing up the fact that "they are the same character" is kind of stupid because like I said, they play different, they even have different normals.

So point being that they aren't the same ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy idgaf about bridget or baiken

EDIT: also, HOS is better for competitive in my opinion 

Edited by pokemonblaze234

I'm not even sure what to respond. Clearly, you do not remotely like him as much as you'd like us to believe.

In the first place, you don't have to believe anything at all. But, what I said is factual. Sol and Order Sol are the same guy, from different periods of time. So, they are the same person. Do they play the same? No, not really. But, they are the same guy. When we're missing several completely separate people, like Bridget, Baiken, ABA, Anji, and the like, we shouldn't be trying to get in alternate versions of someone already in the game. Doesn't matter how differently they play, it's the same guy, and we don't need 2 Sols right now. Not until we get everyone else in that we're missing.

In the first place, you don't have to believe anything at all. But, what I said is factual. Sol and Order Sol are the same guy, from different periods of time. So, they are the same person. Do they play the same? No, not really. But, they are the same guy. When we're missing several completely separate people, like Bridget, Baiken, ABA, Anji, and the like, we shouldn't be trying to get in alternate versions of someone already in the game. Doesn't matter how differently they play, it's the same guy, and we don't need 2 Sols right now. Not until we get everyone else in that we're missing.

Honestly, I think this way of thinking is silly, they want to put in the characters that people want, HOS being one of them, he's not even the hardest to put in because they've already got a Sol model. So, why not get him out of the way already, people want him, they've got a model, so just go for it.

Let me be another person who would rather HOS didn't get in.

I mean, people want him, I can understand that and if he gets in, I'll deal.

But what I'm getting from these guys is that they want a more varied roster, and they feel HOS would result in a slightly less varied roster, and I can totally get with that reason.

Maybe we should let bygones be bygones and accept that some people want some characters and don't want other characters, whatever the reason may be.

Honestly, I think this way of thinking is silly, they want to put in the characters that people want, HOS being one of them, he's not even the hardest to put in because they've already got a Sol model. So, why not get him out of the way already, people want him, they've got a model, so just go for it.

Because, not only is this lazy, it makes the purpose of a voting poll worthless if they're going to take what's basically the most cop-out route they can. Order Sol shouldn't even be on the poll.

Nobody complained about Order Sol making it until he made it to the top. lol

I don't really care if he's just an alternate Sol. He still plays significantly different. Like Ky and Robo Ky. I'd vote for Robo Ky just to see how he looks in Xrd Ky's clothing.

Nobody complained about Order Sol making it until he made it to the top. lol

I don't really care if he's just an alternate Sol. He still plays significantly different. Like Ky and Robo Ky. I'd vote for Robo Ky just to see how he looks in Xrd Ky's clothing.

Yea, and even then, if one of the FEMALES made it to the top everyone would be happy cuz like, most peopel that don't want HOS in want them in instead. 
We get it, you guys hate HOS and idc

How is A.B.A any more special? She's crap in her normal mode and is a sitting duck. When she turns into Moroha Mode, she's an offensive freak. How's that any more "different" than Order Sol?

I used to think Order Sol's charge gauge was similar to Sin's food meter before Xrd dropped. They don't work the same, and don't have the same purpose.

I find y'all have petty reasons for hatin' on Order Sol. Before trial polls came out, everybody was wishing for Order Sol. Now that he hit 1st, oooh people need to act like proper hipsters.

Real talk, the way I see it, just vouch for the character you want instead of giving petty reasons you don't want x and y in.

Saying that his "playstyle isn't different enough" of the rest of the XRD cast is mad BS if you compare most of the other popular candidates aside from Baiken, who truly has a different playstyle considering her defensive nature.

Calm down, mate. When it comes to A.B.A she's a mode change character and she requires resource management with moroha mode, her bloodpacks as well as juggling her own health drain. There is really no character like that in Xrd, which is why I considered her more unique. I'm certainly not "hatin" on Order-Sol and if you think so you probably misinterpreted my post. I still think A.B.A would diversify Xrd's roster more than Order-Sol would, but you're free to think otherwise. I would just like to see a varied cast in Xrd, I don't see how that is a "petty reason." I think you're getting upset over nothing here.

edit: Seems like several people here are getting upset over people wanting another character over Order-Sol in. There's no Order-Sol "hate", just calm down.

Edited by SQNR

Calm down, mate. When it comes to A.B.A she's a mode change character and she requires resource management with moroha mode, her bloodpacks as well as juggling her own health drain. There is really no character like that in Xrd, which is why I considered her more unique. I'm certainly not "hatin" on Order-Sol and if you think so you probably misinterpreted my post. I still think A.B.A would diversify Xrd's roster more than Order-Sol would, but you're free to think otherwise. I would just like to see a varied cast in Xrd, I don't see how that is a "petty reason." I think you're getting upset over nothing here.

edit: Seems like several people here are getting upset over people wanting another character over Order-Sol in. There's no Order-Sol "hate", just calm down.

Well, my apologies for getting so defensive. I see your point. I don't necessarily disagree with your point but I felt like it was seen from a narrow perspective, which is why I decided to vulgarize the comparison.

And there *is* Order Sol hate, just check this out :

Because, not only is this lazy, it makes the purpose of a voting poll worthless if they're going to take what's basically the most cop-out route they can. Order Sol shouldn't even be on the poll.

As far as a fighting games go, even if you just copy paste the characters then give them a totally different move set, then it's fair enough, for gameplay purpose.

The logic about having a Sol already / need another char since so many are missing sounds purely hypocritical to be honest. They gonna make all of them anyway, and Japanese players want whatever first doesn't matter since we may got more character when XrdR come out for consoles. Chill out guys!

I will definitely support Kazenoko and use my W$s to vote for HOS because i used to sub him in AC/+R.

And fighting Baiken/Zappa/Testament/Dizzy would be a total pain in the ass.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

How similar a character is to another really depends on personal opinion. Some people think Order Sol is totally different from Sol, others think he's not different enough. Nothing's set in stone, and every opinion is valid.

Now excuse me while I raise my hands and give my spirit energy for the unlikely outcome of Justice winning the poll.

This is my sentiments. Though I add Bridget to that list as well.

I want to see how Robo-Ky would do with YRC and his unique meter system.

I will definitely support Kazenoko and use my W$s to vote for HOS because i used to sub him in AC/+R.

I boo this statement like this ....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol. you are not to hate on Baiken or Zappa...though i used Hos as well, but still would rather see one of these guys return :)

I think any character would be annoying to fight lol.

But speaking as a Venom, hopefully if we do see HOS, 6P will actually work on him this time unlike in +R...that was terrible...

Though I'm not really a fan of HOS myself, I think it makes the most sense to vote on characters like him, Robo Ky, or anybody else who might be irrelevant/out of place in the XRD storyline.  I don't know why someone would even vote for Dizzy when she's practically guaranteed to be added to the roster at some point. lol

Though I'm not really a fan of HOS myself, I think it makes the most sense to vote on characters like him, Robo Ky, or anybody else who might be irrelevant/out of place in the XRD storyline.  I don't know why someone would even vote for Dizzy when she's practically guaranteed to be added to the roster at some point. lol

Because voting her ensures she gets in the game sooner, otherwise she maybe still gets included in the game eventually but maybe we need to wait 2-3 more years until the next game for that, by that time some people need to get jobs, start a family and don´t have enough time to play videogames anymore

I bet the Johhny fans would have voted for him to get included in XRD if given the chance, even if they already knew that some time later there would be a updated version with him

How similar a character is to another really depends on personal opinion. Some people think Order Sol is totally different from Sol, others think he's not different enough. Nothing's set in stone, and every opinion is valid.

Now excuse me while I raise my hands and give my spirit energy for the unlikely outcome of Justice winning the poll.

No, there is nothing valid at all about the second opinion.  LIke I said, if HOS wasn't the same entity as Sol, nobody would care.

HOS will be similar to ABA the day she can get moroha meter back by pressing a button at the end of a braindead combo just like HOS does :toot:

HOS will be similar to ABA the day she can get moroha meter back by pressing a button at the end of a braindead combo just like HOS does :toot:

Oh, but why would you go and venture there?
Oohhh, why would you?

I can't even :o...

Whoa, hey, why the HOS hate? Chill. Let a man play KoF, while a man plays GG.

I'm not even sure what to respond. Clearly, you do not remotely like him as much as you'd like us to believe.

Spot on... :o:lol:

How is A.B.A any more special? She's crap in her normal mode and is a sitting duck. When she turns into Moroha Mode, she's an offensive freak. How's that any more "different" than Order Sol?

I used to think Order Sol's charge gauge was similar to Sin's food meter before Xrd dropped. They don't work the same, and don't have the same purpose.

I find y'all have petty reasons for hatin' on Order Sol. Before trial polls came out, everybody was wishing for Order Sol. Now that he hit 1st, oooh people need to act like proper hipsters.

Real talk, the way I see it, just vouch for the character you want instead of giving petty reasons you don't want x and y in.

Saying that his "playstyle isn't different enough" of the rest of the XRD cast is mad BS if you compare most of the other popular candidates aside from Baiken, who truly has a different playstyle considering her defensive nature.

To A.B.A credit, her Moroha mechanic had a risk of her own. Because unlike Order Sol, you failed you die. Order Sol had no problem with taking a few combos before he can make a comeback. If you screwed A.B.A offense and lost momentum with her, you had to sacrifice another blood pact+Burst to recover your health or get abused by her own mechanic. A.B.A had to desperate look for an opening for Key grab. This is even riskier than full bar Dragon Install.

But hey, I'm happy for Order Sol here because he was #1 on my list of coming back in order to explain Sol's survival shenanigan in AC+ and my actual main. But A.B.A was unique on her own because she basically had 2 timer instead of one like Sol's Dragon Install.