Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Patch notes:

- Jam is playable, but has no events in Episode Mode.

- MOM Mode is back.

- In Episode Mode, pause menu no longer opens if you press Start along with an attack button.

- While using the AIME card, you have the option to choose whether you want to use the last used settings.

- Fixed some typos.

- Changed the timing of special effects when using Dust attacks.

- When Millia is knocked face-down, her hurtbox is extended downwards right before she hits the ground.

- Slayer's in-game voice is now louder.

- Fixed a bug that won't let Slayer use regular jump when he uses "Dead on Time" or "Pilebunker" right after inputting a high jump.

- Fixed I-No's animation when she is knocked face-down. There are no changes to the hurtbox, but animation and the hurtbox now match better.

- Fixed a bug with Ramlethal's "Trance"'s unnatural behavior of both swords. Now behaves slightly differently, making it easier to blow the opponent away sideways.

- Changed Ramlethal and Leo's Burst supers' invulnerability; both of them are now invulnerable up until the active frames.

- Fixed a bug that varied input buffers and behavior of Elphelt's 5HS follow-ups.

- As Elphelt, if you input "Miss Travalier" right after "Berry Pine", the input priority of "Miss Travalier" is now higher than of "Judge Better Half".

- Fixed a bug that made Jack-O's Servant voices interrupt her lines.

- Fixed a bug that made Jack-O's hurtbox unnaturally long when she's knocked down on her back.

- Fixed a bug with Jack-O's ground "Forever Elysion Driver" grabbing opponents that are too far away vertically.

You know I'm curious... how can they say stuff is a "bug" when people haven't even played the loketest yet?

I mean yeah, I get that they catch stuff before the Crunch date, but still... why list stuff that people haven't seen yet as a bug?

Keep in mind that M.O.M. is mostly for Arcade goers to feed credits in to, so it wasn't built for consoles very much, just adapted to them somewhat.

I do hope it does get tweaked though, or gets Gold characters or something.

Also, about Jam's parry, I hope it's not something crazy good, because she's already got a ton of tools like her backdash last I checked.

They said MOM has been powered up, but the only thing I see is that you choose a starter set now, which is either a "Bomb Set" that recommended for most players or a "Mortal Set" that's recommended for experts.

Edited by Tokkan

Keep in mind that M.O.M. is mostly for Arcade goers to feed credits in to

Just like the rest of the game.

You know I'm curious... how can they say stuff is a "bug" when people haven't even played the loketest yet?

I mean yeah, I get that they catch stuff before the Crunch date, but still... why list stuff that people haven't seen yet as a bug?

Because people have been playing Revelator for two weeks?

I have noticed a bunch of people posting that were changes in revelator, Does anyone know what exactly they are?

You should read a couple of pages before asking.

Just like the rest of the game.

It's unfortunate that they haven't been as 'home port' minded lately.  Hopefully that will change when the roster 'stops' growing.

Because people have been playing Revelator for two weeks?

So the game's already out but they're still holding another Loketest?  Why even call it that?

It's no different to when they held location tests for Ramlethal after the arcade release of SIGN.

It's no different to when they held location tests for Ramlethal after the arcade release of SIGN.

Yeah. Or the tests in February for what eventually became Sign ver. 1.10.

In case people don't know, Revelator is currently 1.00. Today's location test is for 1.01.

You should read a couple of pages before asking.

The last three pages have been arguing over a bullshit poll, or a loctest thing in japanese which isn't what I asked for.

Normally when I think of Loketests I think of a ton of changes and stuff that needs to be tested... adding one new character doesn't seem like enough to warrant a test, two or more maybe, but one?  I mean, even with a boss character like Ramlethal, it would take a while before they normally would balance her out, right?

Unless this is still about the BB community going ballistic over Kokonoe...

Ahhh... well, nevermind.

Normally when I think of Loketests I think of a ton of changes and stuff that needs to be tested... adding one new character doesn't seem like enough to warrant a test, two or more maybe, but one?  I mean, even with a boss character like Ramlethal, it would take a while before they normally would balance her out, right?

Unless this is still about the BB community going ballistic over Kokonoe...

Ahhh... well, nevermind.

One character is more than enough reason dude. The team can't think of everything and a week in the hands of players could find some bug or balance oversight that would look bad if let loose on all the cabs, not to mention whatever pains they'd have to deal with to patch it out asap

Taking the time to set up a nice, organized, loketest drums up publicity too. All positives, all around.