Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

Can somebody please translate this, I think it's related to Jam's 6HS

紗夢使いが愛するエクスカリバーは折れたようで

6HSは新モーションとのことです(必殺技キャンセル可能)

Normally when I think of Loketests I think of a ton of changes and stuff that needs to be tested... adding one new character doesn't seem like enough to warrant a test, two or more maybe, but one?  I mean, even with a boss character like Ramlethal, it would take a while before they normally would balance her out, right?

Unless this is still about the BB community going ballistic over Kokonoe...

Ahhh... well, nevermind.

It's meant to catch things like https://twitter.com/humo_ah/status/641482800038735872

Looks like doing three cards makes it a super card, which you can also get by charging the input. Besides damage I'm not exactly sure what those super card kicks do, they have a blue flame effect instead of red.

Card Dragon Kick doesn't wall stick anymore? lots of untechable time tho. Card DP knocks down, on standing opponent, doesn't send you flying like before, card Axe kick seems to work exactly like before? Super card axe kick looks like it works the same as normal card axe kick, at least on standing opponents.

The parry followup seems to be AC 6HS and either the P or K followup work like AC 6HS>HS, but doesn't wall stick?

Edited by Mumm-Ra

I'm surprised by how much NA loves ABA. Not many people play her at all, her subforum's been dead since forever. Same for Zappa.

I'm also astonished by how little love HOS's got around here, wow!

I'd play the fuck out of them if I wasn't an 13er baby who can't get into a game as obscenely hard as +r/as dead as #r

I don't know why are you surprised, XRD is almost like AC never happened, the majority of stuff is based on Reload, why would Jam be the exception.

Since there was no "no camera signs"

I recorded Jam's IK

https://twitter.com/FLaMeOfNoVa/status/641531931348201472

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's been like 20 years and Jam's restaurant still gets shat on every game.

Maybe if Jam didn't spend most of her time fighting strangers all over the world, she could actually protect it.

I'd play the fuck out of them if I wasn't an 13er baby who can't get into a game as obscenely hard as +r/as dead as #r

In ABA's case at least you have another problem on your hands, that being that she isn't in #R : U

I don't know why are you surprised, XRD is almost like AC never happened, the majority of stuff is based on Reload, why would Jam be the exception.

I think that's because Ishiwatari had nothing to do with AC right?  Maybe someone knows the proper answer because I don't.

Does she still have that flip? Doesn't look like it.

Flip is gone.

Her movelist is basically #R + some new stuff (new 6H, parry followups).

"We want the Shokugeki no Soma audience."